|Product Name:||Polyaluminium Chloride||Other Name:||PAC|
|HS Code:||3824999999||Chemical Formula:||Al2Cln(OH)6-n|
Flocculant Polyaluminium Chloride,
1327-41-9 Polyaluminium Chloride,
PAC Polyaluminium Chloride Sewage Treatment
Flocculant Polyaluminium Chloride Industrial Grade, Drinking Water Grade and Food Grade PAC 24%-31%
Poly aluminium chloride (PAC)
CAS No.: 1327-41-9
EINECS No.: 215-477-2
Appearance: Yellow or white or brown powder PAC
Purity: 24%-31% PAC
Rocessing technology: Spray drying or Rolling drying.
PAC Package: 25KG PP bags with PE film inside, 20MT/20'FCL
1. Mix the product (solid) and normal temperature water at the ratio of 1:2.5-1.3 [weight ratio] for about 30 minutes. After dissolution of the drug, add 30-40 times of clear water for dilution or dilute to liquid according to the required concentration, and then use (the greater the turbidity of the source water, the more clean water for secondary release).
2. When the turbidity of source water is 100-500mg / L, the dosage is 3-6mg. For specific dosing, a small test shall be conducted according to the water quality, and the dosing amount shall be selected and then put into use.
1. Water Treatment: mainly used in raw water treatment, waste-water treatment and industrial waste- water treatment.
2. Oil Production: used in drilling, oil production and so on, has function like split flow
3. Paper Industry: in the paper industry, PAC can improve the quality of paper, reduce raw material consumption, protect the environment.
4. Potable Water Treatment: PAC can effectively reduce impurities in water, providing clean water for human consumption.
5. Artifical coal industry: it is used for separating coal and water with excellent effect.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251