|Name:||Ferric Chloride Hexahydrate||Other Name:||Ferric Chloride 6H2O|
|Appearance:||Yellow-brown Lumps/ Brown Block||EINECS No.:||231-729-4|
10025-77-1 Ferric Chloride Hexahydrate,
231-729-4 Ferric Chloride Hexahydrate
Ferric Chloride Hexahydrate 99% Used For Treats Waste Water Ferric Chloride
1. CAS number: 10025-77-1
2. Molecular formula: FeCl3.6H2O
3. Molecular weight: 270.30
4. Alias: ferric chloride hexahydrate, ferric chloride, ferric chloride hexahydrate, ferric chloride, ferric chloride general grade, ferric chloride energy grade, ferric chloride pharmaceutical grade, three Ferric chloride battery grade, water purifier, flocculant, chlorinating agent.
5. Properties: yellow or orange-yellow crystals (see picture). Melting point 37°C. The relative density is 1.82, which is very deliquescent. Soluble in water, alcohol, acetone, ether and glycerin, etc. The aqueous solution is acidic and can coagulate proteins.
6. Uses: Used as a water purifier, etching agent, water repellent, and other iron salts and inks. It is also used as a mordant, catalyst, oxidant, chlorinating agent, coloring agent, and coagulant.
7. Features: It is easy to absorb moisture and has a low melting point, so the general sand or block shape is difficult to store, and it is very inconvenient to use. For this reason, we have done a lot of experimental efforts. In addition to the sand shape, there are also flake shapes. And hemispherical two forms. The flakes are one piece per kilogram, sealed in a vacuum bag, and do not touch each other, but it is inconvenient to use a large number of unpacking; hemispherical, because the contact area is small, it is not easy to stick, and it is convenient to use.
8. Precautions: This product is corrosive. It should be rinsed with plenty of water immediately after contact with the skin, and it should be sealed and stored in a dry place.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251