|Name:||Ferric Chloride||Other Name:||Iron(III) Chloride|
|Appearance:||Brown Black Crystal||MF:||FeCl3|
7705-08-0 Ferric Chloride Anhydrous,
Ferric Chloride Anhydrous,
231-729-4 ferric chloride powder
Ferric Chloride Anhydrous Coagulant For Sewage Treatment Iron(III) Chloride
Ferric chloride anhydrous is a black-brown water soluble solid, ferric chloride anhydrous is mainly used for the engraving etching of electronic circuit board or purifies drink water and treats waste water. Ferric Chloride is also used to make other iron salts, oxidant, catalyst, mordant and ink.
|Product Name||Ferric chloride anhydrous|
|Water Insoluble Substances W/%||≤1.5|
1. The coagulant in the recovery of glycerin from the waste liquid of soap production.
2. Used in metallurgical industry as a chlorinated ingress agent for extracting gold and silver.
3. The organic industry is used as a catalyst, oxidant and chlorinating agent.
4. The glass industry is used as a hot coloring agent for glassware.
5. It can be used as circuit board etching agent, catalyst, mordant, oxidant, chlorinating agent, condensation agent, disinfectant, hemostatic agent, feed additive, water purifying agent and analytical reagent.
6. Used to prepare surface treatment agent for steel bonding.
7. Commonly used as chlorinating agent, condensing agent in organic reaction, catalyst and oxidant in chlorination reaction, etc.
8. Metal surface treatment, chlorination treatment of silver copper ore, electronic printed circuit board and printed copperplate production, etching agent for fabric printing roll engraving, fabric dyeing and printing mordant, and manufacturing other iron salts, medicines, pigments and inks Raw materials.
1. Respiratory protection: You should wear a dust mask when you may be exposed to its dust. Wear a gas mask when necessary.
2. Eye protection: wear chemical safety glasses.
3. Protective clothing: wear work clothes (made of anti-corrosion materials).
4. Hand protection: wear rubber gloves.
5. Others: After work, take a shower and change clothes. Store clothes contaminated by poisons separately and wash them before use. Maintain good hygiene.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251