|Name:||Ferric Chloride||Application:||Water Treatment|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place||Appearance:||Black Powder|
96% Ferric III Chloride,
7705-08-0 ferric iii chloride,
ISO9001 ferric chloride solid
Industry Grade Ferric Chloride Anhydrous Ferric Chloride Powder Ferric Chloride Coagulant
Iron(III) chloride, also called ferric chloride, is an industrial scale commodity chemical compound, with the formula FeCl3 and with iron in the +3 oxidation state. The colour of iron(III) chloride crystals depends on the viewing angle: by reflected light the crystals appear dark green, but by transmitted light they appear purple-red. Anhydrous iron(III) chloride is deliquescent, forming hydrated hydrogen chloride mists in moist air. It is rarely observed in its natural form, mineral molysite, known mainly from some fumaroles.
When dissolved in water, iron(III) chloride undergoes hydrolysis and gives off heat in an exothermic reaction. The resulting brown, acidic, and corrosive solution is used as a flocculant in sewage treatment and drinking water production, and as an etchant for copper-based metals in printed circuit boards. Anhydrous iron(III) chloride is a fairly strong Lewis acid, and it is used as a catalyst in organic synthesis.
|Ferrous chloride(FeCl2), %||≤0.30||0.22|
|insoluble substance, %||≤0.50||0.46|
1. Ferric trichloride can be used as a water purification flocculant in the water supply industry. It has a good removal effect on heavy metals and phosphorus contained in sewage. It is also a good decolorizing agent.
2. Ferric chloride can also be used for etching circuit boards and metals to ensure the quality of electrical appliances and metals.
3. Ferric chloride is also one of the important raw materials in industrial production, and it is used in all kinds of industrial production.
4. Ferric trichloride plays an important role in the water purification industry, and is currently used in drinking water treatment, industrial wastewater treatment, urban sewage treatment and other places.
5. Ferric chloride has a very good effect of removing heavy metals, sulfides, phosphates, etc., and also has the effects of decolorization, deoiling, sterilization, and COD removal.
6. The use of ferric chloride can reduce the cost of water treatment, and it can replace many traditional water purification agents.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251