|Name:||Polyaluminum Chloride||Other Name:||PAC|
|HS CODE:||3824999999||Type:||Water Treatment Chemicals|
Polyaluminium Chloride PAC Powder,
Yellow Polyaluminium Chloride
30% Purity Polyaluminium Chloride 25KG/BAG PAC Powder Roller Production Process
PAC is an inorganic polymer coagulant. Due to the bridging effect of hydroxide ions and the polymerization of polyvalent anions, inorganic polymer water treatment agents with larger molecular weight and higher charge are generated. The coagulation effect is as follows:
1. Strong electrical neutralization of colloidal substances in water.
2. Excellent bridging adsorption of hydrolyzate to suspension in water.
3. Selective adsorption to solubility.
|Number||Item||Standard||Test Result||Single Conclusion|
|1||Appearance||Light yellow color||Light yellow color||Pass|
|2||Aluminium oxide (AL2O3)%||30Min||30.23||Pass|
|5||PH(10g/L aqueous solution)||3.5-5.0||3.78||Pass|
|Test Conclusion: Products up to standard|
1. As a water treatment agent, PAC has strong adaptability to various water quality, especially for the coagulation and sedimentation effect of high turbidity water.
2. The purified water quality is better than that of inorganic coagulants such as aluminum sulfate, and the cost of purified water is 15-30% lower than that. The flocs are formed quickly and the settling speed is fast.
3. High alumina content and small dosage, which can reduce the cost of water.
4. The pH value of source water can be condensed in the range of 5.0-9.0.
5. Low corrosiveness, good operating conditions, and better solubility than aluminum sulfate.
6. Less salt in the treated water is beneficial to ion exchange treatment and pure water preparation.
7. The adaptability to source water temperature is better than that of inorganic coagulants such as aluminum sulfate, and the treatment effect of low temperature water is also better, and the minimum precipitation temperature is -18℃.
1. Urban water supply purification: river water, reservoir water, groundwater.
2. Industrial water purification.
3. Urban water treatment.
4. The recovery of useful substances in industrial wastewater and waste residues, to promote the sedimentation of pulverized coal in coal washing wastewater, and the recovery of starch in starch manufacturing.
5. Various industrial wastewater treatment: printing and dyeing wastewater, leather wastewater, fluorine-containing wastewater, heavy metal wastewater, oil-containing wastewater, coal washing wastewater, mining wastewater, brewing wastewater, metallurgical wastewater, meat processing wastewater.
6. Sewage treatment.
7. Paper sizing.
8. Sugar liquid refining.
9. Cast molding.
10. The cloth is wrinkle-resistant.
11. Catalyst supports.
12. Pharmaceutical refining.
13. Cement quick setting.
14. Cosmetic raw materials.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251