|CAS NO.:||7631-99-4||EINECS NO.:||231-554-3|
Decolorizing Agent NaNO3 Sodium Nitrate,
Defoaming Agent NaNO3 Sodium Nitrate,
231-554-3 NaNO3 Sodium Nitrate
25kg Bag Sodium Nitrate Industry Grade 99%Min As Defoaming Agent Decolorizing Agent
Sodium nitrate, with a melting point of 306.8 °C and a density of 2.257 g/cm3 (at 20 °C), is a colorless transparent or white slightly yellowish rhombus crystal. Its taste is bitter and salty, easily soluble in water and liquid ammonia, slightly soluble in glycerol and ethanol, easy to deliquescence, especially when it contains a very small amount of sodium chloride impurities, the deliquescence of sodium nitrate is greatly increased. When dissolved in water, its solution temperature decreases and the solution is neutral.
When heated, sodium nitrate is easily decomposed into sodium nitrite and oxygen. Sodium nitrate can support combustion and must be stored in a cool and ventilated place. It is oxidizing and can cause combustion or explosion by friction or impact with organic matter. It is irritating and has little toxicity, but it is harmful to the human body.
|Item||Best quality||First quality||Qualified quality||result|
|Content of sodium nitrate%||≥99.5||≥99.3||≥98.5||99.4|
|Content of sodium nitrite%||≤0.01||≤0.02||≤0.15||0.018|
|Content of chloride(NaCl)%||≤0.15||≤0.25||0.126|
|Content of insolubles in water%||≤0.03||≤0.05||----||0.018|
|Content of iron(Fe)%||≤0.005||----||----||0.001|
|Apperance of product||White fine crystal with slightly yellowish|
|Package and trade mark||By woven plastic bag out,and white plastic bag inner|
1. Sodium nitrate is the raw material for the manufacture of potassium nitrate, mine explosives, picric acid, dyes, etc.
2. Sodium nitrate is a nitrating agent for the manufacture of dye intermediates.
3. In the glass industry, it is used as a defoaming agent, decolorizing agent, clarifying agent and oxidation flux for the production of various glass and its products.
4. The enamel industry is used as an oxidant and flux for the preparation of enamel powder.
5. It is used as metal cleaning agent in machinery industry, and also used to prepare ferrous metal bluing agent.
6. The metallurgical industry is used as a heat treatment agent for steelmaking and aluminum alloys.
7. The light industry is used in the manufacture of cigarette accelerants.
8. It is used as a medium for penicillin in the pharmaceutical industry.
9. The chemical fertilizer industry is used as a quick-acting fertilizer suitable for acid soils, especially for root crops such as beets and radishes. Also used as a decolorizing agent for molten caustic soda.
10. Nitrates all have the effect of early strength, especially as early strength and antifreeze at low temperature and negative temperature.
11. Used as corrosion inhibitor and desensitizer in toothpaste to prevent dentin hypersensitivity.
12. Sodium nitrate is mainly used as a corrosion inhibitor and an inhibitor of boiler metal embrittlement in the field of water treatment.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251