|Appearance:||White Powder||CAS NO.:||7631-99-4|
|HS NO.:||3102500000||Application:||Enamel, Glass, Dyes, Metallurgy|
7631-99-4 NaNO3 Sodium Nitrate,
NaNO3 Sodium Nitrate,
99.7% Sodium Nitrate Powder
Sodium Nitrate Powder Sodium Nitrate NaNO3 Industrial Grade Cleaning Agent
Sodium nitrate is colorless, transparent or white with yellowish rhombus crystals. It has a melting point of 306.8°C and a density of 2.257 g/cm3 (at 20°C). It tastes bitter and salty, easily soluble in water and liquid ammonia, slightly soluble in glycerin and ethanol, and deliquescent, especially when it contains a very small amount of chlorine. When the sodium impurity is removed, the deliquescent property of sodium nitrate is greatly increased. When dissolved in water, the temperature of the solution decreases and the solution becomes neutral.
When heated, sodium nitrate is easily decomposed into sodium nitrite and oxygen. Sodium nitrate can support combustion and must be stored in a cool and ventilated place. It is oxidizing. Friction or impact with organic matter can cause combustion or explosion. It is irritating and has little toxicity, but it is harmful to the human body.
|General industrial type|
|Superior grade||First Grade||Qualified products|
|Water content ≤||0.5||1.5||2|
|Water insoluble matter ≤||0.02||0.03||-|
1. It is the raw material for manufacturing potassium nitrate, mine explosives, picric acid, dyes, etc.
2. It is a nitrating agent for the manufacture of dye intermediates.
3. In the glass industry, it is used as a defoamer, decolorizer, clarifier and oxidizing flux in the production of various glasses and their products.
4. Used as an oxidant and flux in the enamel industry, and used to prepare enamel powder.
5. Used as a metal cleaning agent in the machinery industry, and also used to prepare ferrous metal bluing agents.
6. Used as a heat treatment agent for steelmaking and aluminum alloy in the metallurgical industry.
7. In the light industry, it is used as a combustion-supporting agent for the manufacture of cigarettes.
8. Used as a culture medium for penicillin in the pharmaceutical industry.
9. In the chemical fertilizer industry, it is used as a quick-acting fertilizer suitable for acid soil, especially for root crops, such as sugar beet and radish.
10. Used as a decolorizing agent for molten caustic soda.
11. Used for dye synthesis.
12. Used in the manufacture of explosives and fireworks.
13. Used as a corrosion inhibitor and desensitizer in toothpaste to prevent dentine hypersensitivity.
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer of sodium nitrate?
A1: We are a trading company with a wide range products,and have good realationship with the factories.
Q2: How long is your delivery time?
A2: Generally it is 7-10 days, if we have stock. If not, maybe need 10-15 days to arrange the shipping.
Q3: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A3: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q4: What is your terms of payment ?
A4: We can do TT payment.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251