|Name:||NaNO3 Powder||Other Name:||Sodium Nitrate|
|Purity:||98.5%, 99.3%, 99.7%||Application:||Glass/Metallurgical/Fertilizer/Dyestuff|
98.5% Sodium Nitrate Fertilizer,
99.3% Sodium Nitrate Fertilizer,
99.7% sodium nitrate as fertilizer
NaNO3 Powder Sodium Nitrate For Enamel/Inorganic/Metallurgical/Fertilizer/Dyestuff
The appearance of Sodium Nitrate is colorless transparent or yellowish diamond crystal. Melting point is 306.8℃ and density is 2.257g/cubic centimeter (20℃). It is easily soluble in water and liquid ammonia, slightly soluble in glycerin and ethyl alcohol. Sodium nitrate supports combustion, such it should be kept in cool and well-ventilated place. It is irritant and harmful to human body.
Sodium Nitrate is useful in several reactions carried out on industrial scales for the production of fertilizers, pyrotechnics and smoke bombs, glass and pottery enamels, food preservatives (esp. meats), and solid rocket propellant.
|General industrial type|
|Superior grade||First Grade||Qualified products|
|Water content ≤||0.5||1.5||2|
|Water insoluble matter ≤||0.02||0.03||-|
1. The product functions as raw material for the fluxing agent, oxidizing agent and enamel powder in enamel industry.
2. In the glass industry, it can be used as a decolorizing agent, antifoaming agent, a clarifying agent, and fluxing agent for glasses and glass products.
3. In inorganic industry, it can be used as a decolorizing agent for molten caustic soda and in producing other nitrates.
4. In the food industry, it can be used as color former for meat processing.
5. In the fertilizer industry, it can be used as quick-acting fertilizer for acid soil.
6. In dyestuff industry, it functions as raw material for producing picric acid and dyestuffs.
7. In the metallurgical industry, it can be used as the heat treatment agent for steel-making and aluminum alloy.
1. Sodium Nitrate should be stored in a cool, dry place to prevent it from moisture, heat and sunlight.
2. Sodium Nitrate can not be mixed with strong reductant, inflammable and explosive materials, food, feed and additives.
3. Sodium Nitrate is toxic and should be properly kept and can not be eaten.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251