|Name:||Sodium Nitrate||HS CODE:||3102500000|
|UN NO.:||1498||CAS NO.:||7631-99-4|
7631-99-4 NaNO3 Sodium Nitrate,
White Pearls NaNO3 Sodium Nitrate,
Industrial Grade NaNO3 Sodium Nitrate
NaNO3 Sodium Nitrate White Pearls 99.3% Industrial Grade
Sodium nitrate is an inorganic substance with the chemical formula NaNO3. Molecular weight 84.99. Hygroscopic colorless transparent triangular crystal. It decomposes when heated to 380°C. It is easily soluble in water and liquid ammonia, soluble in methanol and ethanol, slightly soluble in acetone, and slightly soluble in glycerol. When dissolved in water, it absorbs heat, the solution becomes cold, and the aqueous solution is neutral. It is obtained by absorbing nitrogen oxides in alkaline solution for industrial production, then evaporating and crystallizing. It is used to make nitric acid and sodium nitrite, as ingredients in glass, matches, enamel or ceramic industry, fertilizer, catalyst in sulfuric acid industry, etc.
|Moisture, % ≤||1||1.5||2|
|Chloride (NaCl), % ≤||0.25||0.3||-|
|Water insoluble (as dry base),% ≤||0.03||0.06||-|
|NaNO2, % ≤||0.01||0.02||0.15|
1. Agriculture: Sodium nitrate can provide nutrients to plants and improve soil properties.
2. Concrete: As a concrete admixture, it can improve the early strength of concrete. Prevent steel corrosion. Prevent winter construction concrete from being damaged by freezing.
3. Decolorization: Sodium nitrate is mainly used to eliminate impurities in raw materials and bring unwanted color to glass, making it colorless and transparent. There are mainly two kinds of chemical decolorizers and physical decolorizers. Among them, chemical decolorizers usually decolorize by oxidation.
4. Anti-rust: Sodium nitrate has strong oxidizing properties, which can make the metal passivate the anode, and form a dense oxide film on the surface to prevent rust.
5. Food industry: The food industry is used as a coloring agent for meat processing, which can prevent meat from spoiling and can play a seasoning role.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251