|CAS NO.:||7631-99-4||EINECS NO.:||231-554-3|
231-554-3 NaNO3 Sodium Nitrate,
3mm Pearls NaNO3 Sodium Nitrate,
High Purity NaNO3 Sodium Nitrate
NaNO3 Sodium Nitrate Pearls 2-3mm Sodium Nitrate White Prills 99.3% High Purity
|Sodium nitrate (dry basis)%≥||99.8||99.7||99.3||98.5|
|Sodium nitrite (dry basis)%≤||0.008||0.01||0.02||0.15|
|Chloride (NaCl) (on dry basis) %≤||0.05||0.25||0.3||——|
|Water insoluble matter (on dry basis) %≤||0.01||0.03||0.06||——|
|Sodium carbonate content (dry basis) %≤||0.02||0.05||0.1||——|
|Iron (Fe) content %≤||0.002||0.005||——||——|
1. In the glass industry, it is used as a decolorizing agent, defoaming agent, clarifying agent and oxidation flux for various glass and products.
2. It is used as a medium for penicillin in the pharmaceutical industry.
3. The enamel industry is used as a flux, an oxidant and a raw material for preparing enamel powder.
5. The chemical fertilizer industry is used as a quick-acting fertilizer for acid soil, especially for root crops such as beets and radishes.
4. The inorganic industry is used as a decolorizing agent for molten caustic soda and for the manufacture of other nitrates.
5. It is used in the food industry as a coloring agent for meat processing, which can prevent the deterioration of meat and can play a seasoning role.
6. The dye industry is used as a raw material for the production of picric acid and dyes.
7. The metallurgical industry is used as a heat treatment agent for steelmaking and aluminum alloys.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251