|CAS NO.:||7631-99-4||EINECS NO.:||231-554-3|
Industrial Sodium Nitrate Granules,
NaNO3 Sodium Nitrate Granules,
7631-99-4 Sodium Nitrate Pearls
Sodium Nitrate Pearls NaNO3 Industrial Grade 99.3% Min Sodium Nitrate Granules
Molecular formula: NaNO3
Properties: particle diameter of 2-3mm, no water, no iron, absolutely dry, no agglomeration, anti-clogging, no yellowing.
Solubility: easily soluble in water and liquid ammonia, slightly soluble in ethanol and glycerol.
|Test Item||Specification||Analysis Results|
|Insolubles in water||0.06%MAX||0.01%|
|Content of iron (Fe)||0.005%MAX||0.00%|
1. The inorganic industry is used as a decolorizing agent for molten caustic soda and for the manufacture of other nitrates.
2. In the food industry, it is used as a coloring agent in meat processing, which can prevent meat from spoiling and can play a seasoning role.
3. The chemical fertilizer industry is used as a quick-acting fertilizer for acid soils, especially for root crops such as beets and radishes.
4. The dye industry is used as a raw material for the production of picric acid and dyes.
5. The metallurgical industry is used as a heat treatment agent for steelmaking and aluminum alloys.
6. In the machinery industry, it is used as a metal cleaning agent and for the preparation of ferrous metal bluing agents.
7. The pharmaceutical industry is used as a medium for penicillin.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251