|Product Name:||Polyaluminum Chloride||Other Name:||Poly Aluminum Chloride|
|Usage:||Water Treatment Chemicals||Color:||Yellow|
1327-41-9 PAC Polyaluminium Chloride,
Water Purification PAC Polyaluminium Chloride
High Quality Low Prices Polyaluminium Chloride Coagulant PAC 30% PAC Cas 1327-41-9
Polyaluminum chloride is a water purification material, an inorganic polymer coagulant, and a polymer with a relatively large molecular weight and a relatively high charge of inorganic polymer produced by the bridge action of hydroxyl ions and the polymerization of polyvalent anions. Pharmacy. In form, it can be divided into two kinds: solid and liquid. The solids are divided into brown, beige, golden yellow and white according to different colors, and the liquid can be represented as colorless, transparent, yellowish, light yellow to yellow-brown.
The polyaluminum chloride having a content of aluminum oxide between 27 and 30 is mostly khaki-yellow yellow solid powder. These types of polyaluminum chlorides have relatively good water solubility, and in the course of dissolution, physicochemical changes such as electrochemical, agglomeration, adsorption, and precipitation eventually lead to [Al2(OH)3(OH)3] precipitation, thereby achieving the purpose of purification. In the use of polyaluminum chloride, without the need for other additives, floe formation is fast and thick, high activity, rapid precipitation, and a clear effect on high turbidity water purification.
|Quality Standard||index||Quality Standard||index|
|Al2O3||28%~30%MIN||Water insoluble matter||1.5|
1. Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low-turbidity and heavily organic-polluted raw water is much better than other organic flocculant, furthermore, the treatment cost is lowered by 20%-80%.
2. It can lead to quick formation of flocculant (especially at low temperature) with big size and rapid precipitation service life of cellular filter of sedimentation basin.
3. It can adapt to a wide range of pH value (5−9), and can reduce the pH value and basicity after processing.
4. The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants. It has wide adaptability to the waters at different temperatures and at different regions.
5. Higher basicity, lower corrosive, easy for operation, and long-term use of non-occlusion.
1. It should be stored in a cool, ventilated, dry and clean warehouse. During transportation, rain and sun exposure should be prevented and deliquescence should be prevented.
2. Handle with care during loading and unloading to prevent packing damage. Liquid product storage period of half a year, solid product storage period of one year.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251