|Name:||Polyaluminum Chloride||Other Name:||PAC|
|MF:||[Al2(OH)nCl6-n]m||Type:||Water Treatment Chemicals|
28% Purity PAC Polyaluminium Chloride,
ISO 9001 PAC Polyaluminium Chloride
Poly Aluminum Chloride Water Treatment Chemicals Polyaluminium Chloride PAC Powder
Poly aluminum chloride is popularly also know as PAC, is a new kind of high efficient inorganic polymer flocculant. PAC is mainly used in the purification of drinking water and treatment of industrial wastewater, (such as oily waste water,waste water of printing & paper mill, etc .) and special water treatment, ( such as radioactive material, lead (Pb++), Cr++, highly toxic Heavy metals and fluorine (F), etc.). It is widely used in precision casting, food and leather, etc.
PAC is a kind of inorganic macromolecule flocculant. Through the hydroxyl ion bridging function and
the polyvalent anion polymeric function, it produces large molecular and high electricity inorganic
macromolecule. It adapts a wide PH range of 5.0~9.0, and the best is between 6.5~7.6.
1) Purification of river water, lake water and underground water
2) Purification of industry water and industry recycling water.
3) Purification of waster water
4) Reclaiming coal from coal-washing waste water and kaolin in ceramic industry
5) Purification of the waste water in printing and dyeing industry, leather industry,brewage industry,
meat-processing industry, coal-washing, metallurgy industry, mine, pharmacy, paper-making, and
purification of the waste water containing fluorine, oil and heavy metals
6) Tannage and cloth cockling-prevent
7) Cement Solidifying, and moulding
8) Refining of pharmaceuticals, glycerine and sugar
9) Catalyzer carrier
10) Paper-making glue
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251