|Name:||Polyaluminum Chloride||Other Name:||PAC|
|Purity:||28*-30%||Type:||Water Treatment Chemicals|
Yellow Powder PAC Polyaluminum Chloride,
28% Purity PAC Polyaluminum Chloride,
PAC Water Treatment Chemicals
Polyaluminum Chloride Yellow Powder PAC 28% Water Treatment Chemicals
Polyaluminum chloride is a kind of inorganic polymer coagulant. Due to the bridging effect of hydroxide ions and the polymerization of polyvalent anions, it is an inorganic polymer water treatment agent with larger molecular weight and higher charge.
The molecular formula of polyaluminum chloride is as follows: [AL2(OH)nCL6-n] (n is 1-5.m≤10) Basicity: B=n/6×100%, and its coagulation effect is as follows:
1. Strong electric neutralization of colloidal substances in water.
2. The hydrolysate has excellent bridging and adsorption of suspended solids in water.
3. Selective adsorption of soluble substances.
|Drinking water %||Non drinking water %|
|alumina (AL2O3) mass fraction/%≥||28-30||27-29.0|
|density (20oC)/(g/cm3) ≥||1.12||1.12|
|Mass fraction of water insolubles /% ≤||1||1.5|
|PH(1% aqueous solution)||3.5-5.0||3.5-5.0|
|arsenic (As) mass fraction /% ≤||0.0005||0.0005|
|lead (Pb) mass fraction /% ≤||0.001||0.003|
|cadmium (Cd) mass fraction /% ≤||0.002||0.002|
|mercury (Hg) mass fraction /% ≤||0.00001||0.00001|
|Six valence chromium(Cr+6) mass fraction /% ≤||0.005||0.005|
Polychloride has three main indicators: the amount of aluminum oxide, the base degree, and the water insoluble matter. Among them, the content of aluminum trioxide has the closest relationship with the price and use of the finished product:
1. Polyaluminum chloride with AL203 content above 30%. Suitable for drinking water industry. Specific industries include: water treatment plants, purified water plants, pharmaceutical plants, food processing plants and other industries with relatively high water quality treatment requirements.
2. Polyaluminum chloride with 28% AL203 content, suitable for industrial wastewater treatment. Specific industries include: oily wastewater, printing and dyeing plants, papermaking wastewater, steel mill wastewater, coal washing plants, plastic plants and other industries with high turbidity water quality.
3. Polyaluminum chloride with an 26% AL203 content and below 26% is suitable for urban domestic sewage treatment. Such content of polyaluminum chloride is suitable for treating municipal sewage with low turbidity.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251