|Product Name:||PAC||Other Name:||Polyaluminium Chloride|
30% Purity PAC Polyaluminium Chloride,
Cosmetic Raw PAC Polyaluminium Chloride,
215-477-2 Polyaluminium Chloride
Water Treatment Chemicals Polyaluminium Chloride PAC Powder Coagulant Poly Aluminium Chloride
Polyaluminum chloride is a water purification material, inorganic polymer coagulant, also referred to as polyaluminum, or PAC in English. It is a molecular weight produced by the bridging effect of hydroxide ions and the polymerization of polyvalent anions. Larger, higher charge inorganic polymer water treatment agent. In terms of morphology, it can be divided into solid and liquid. The solid is divided into brown, beige, golden yellow and white according to different colors. The liquid can be colorless and transparent, slightly yellow, light yellow to yellowish brown. Different colors of polyaluminum chloride also have big differences in application and production technology.
|Item||Industrial Grade||Drinking Water Grade|
|Al2O3 Content %||≥28.0||≥29.0|
1. Various industrial wastewater treatment: printing and dyeing wastewater, leather wastewater, fluorine wastewater, heavy metal wastewater, oily wastewater, papermaking wastewater, coal washing wastewater, mining wastewater, brewing wastewater, metallurgical wastewater, meat processing wastewater, sewage treatment. The hydrolysate of PAC has excellent bridging and adsorption of suspended solids in water.
2. Recovery of useful substances in industrial wastewater and waste residues, promotion of the sedimentation of pulverized coal in coal washing wastewater, and recovery of starch in starch manufacturing. PAC can selectively adsorb soluble substances.
3. Cosmetic raw materials. PAC has a high degree of electrical neutralization and bridging effects on colloids and particles in liquids, and can remove micro-toxic substances and heavy metal ions strongly.
4. Medical refining. Due to the bridging effect of hydroxide ions and the polymerization effect of polyvalent anions, the produced polyaluminum chloride is an inorganic polymer water treatment agent with a relatively large molecular weight and a high electric charge.
5. Cement quick-setting. The hydrolyzed product has excellent bridging and adsorption of suspended solids in water, allowing cement to coagulate quickly. "
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251