|Product:||Sodium Nitrate||Appearance:||White Powder|
|EINECS No.:||231-554-3||CAS No.:||7631-99-4|
High Purity Sodium Nitrate SNaNO3,
99% Min Sodium Nitrate SNaNO3
High Purity Sodium Nitrate 99%Min CAS 7631-99-4 Sodium Nitrate Fertilizer NaNO3 Powder
The appearance of sodium nitrate is colorless and transparent or white with yellowish rhombus crystals. The taste is slightly bitter. It is easily soluble in water, liquid ammonia, slightly soluble in glycerol and ethanol, and is easily deliquescent. When it contains a small amount of sodium chloride impurities, nitric acid Sodium deliquescent is greatly increased. . The density is 2.257 (at 20°C), and the relative molecular mass is 84.99. Melting point is 306°C, boiling point: 380°C. This product supports combustion and is irritating.
|Test Items||Standard||Test Results|
|Content of sodium nitrate(NaNO3) %||≥ 99.3||99.3|
|Content of sodium nitrite(NaNO2) %||≤ 0.02||0.016|
|Content of chloride(NaCl) %||≤ 0.3||0.078|
|Content of insolubles in water %||≤ 0.03||0.021|
|Moisture %||≤ 1.5||1|
|Apperance of product||White fine crystal with slightly yellowish|
|Package and Trade mark||By woven plastic bag outer and white plastic bag inner|
1. Sodium nitrate is used as a flux, oxidant and raw material for preparing enamel powder in the enamel industry.
2. Used as a combustion aid for tobacco in the cigarette industry.
3. It can be used as a decolorizing agent for molten caustic soda and in the manufacture of other nitrates.
4. In the glass industry, it is used as a decolorant, defoamer, clarifier and oxidizing flux for various glasses and products.
5. Used as metal cleaning agent and preparation of ferrous metal bluing agent in Jicheng industry.
6. Used as a culture medium for penicillin in the pharmaceutical industry.
7. Used as heat treatment agent for steelmaking and aluminum alloy in metallurgical industry. Used as metal cleaning in Jicheng industry
8. In the chemical fertilizer industry, it is used as a quick-acting fertilizer suitable for acidic soil, especially suitable for cutting root crops.
9. In the dye industry, it is used as a raw material for the production of picric acid and dyes.
10. In the food industry, it is used as a hair coloring agent for meat processing, which can prevent meat from deteriorating and can play a role in flavoring.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251