|Chemical Formula:||NANO3||Appearance:||White Crystal Powder|
Colorless Crystal NaNO3 Sodium Nitrate,
7631-99-4 NaNO3 Sodium Nitrate,
Decolorizing Agent NaNO3 Sodium Nitrate
Colorless Crystal Sodium Nitrate CAS 7631-99-4 NaNO3 For Decolorizing Agent
Sodium nitrate can absorb heat when dissolved in water. It is decomposed into sodium nitrite and oxygen when heated to above 380℃. Nitrogen and oxygen will be released at 400-600℃, nitric oxide will be released at 700℃, and a small amount of nitrogen dioxide and nitrous oxide will be formed at 775～865℃. . Heat with sulfuric acid to generate nitric acid and sodium bisulfate. And salts can play a metathesis role. It is an oxidizer. Contact with wood chips, cloth, oil and other organic matter can cause combustion and explosion.
|Test Items||Standard||Test Results|
|Content of sodium nitrate(NaNO3) %||≥ 99.3||99.3|
|Content of sodium nitrite(NaNO2) %||≤ 0.02||0.016|
|Content of chloride(NaCl) %||≤ 0.3||0.078|
|Content of insolubles in water %||≤ 0.03||0.021|
|Moisture %||≤ 1.5||1|
|Apperance of product||White fine crystal with slightly yellowish|
|Package and Trade mark||By woven plastic bag outer and white plastic bag inner|
1. Agriculture: Sodium nitrate can provide nutrients to plants and improve soil properties. Improve the effectiveness of phosphorus and trace elements, and promote the formation of organic acids. It also helps the phosphorus and trace elements in the soil particles to be released into the soil solution. Improve the utilization of water by plants. It can make the plant's transpiration effect to be very small, and improve the absorption efficiency of soil water. Reduce plant absorption of chlorine in soil solution or irrigation water.
2. Concrete: As a concrete admixture, it can improve the early strength of concrete. Prevent corrosion of steel bars. Prevent construction concrete from being damaged by freezing in winter.
3. Decolorization: Sodium nitrate is mainly used to eliminate impurities in the raw materials and bring undesirable colors to the glass to make it appear colorless and transparent. There are mainly two kinds of chemical decolorizers and physical decolorizers, among which chemical decolorizers usually decolorize through oxidation.
4. Anti-rust: Sodium nitrate has strong oxidizing properties, which can cause anode passivation of metals and form a dense oxide film on the surface to prevent rust. To achieve a better cleanliness of the steel surface in a short time, the key is to choose the concentration of sodium nitrate. Decreasing the concentration can not only contain more ferric chloride content, but also is not easy to saturate, so as to better solve the pickling quality of steel products.
5. Food industry: The food industry is used as a coloring agent for meat processing, which can prevent meat from deteriorating and can play a role in seasoning.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251