|CAS NO.:||7631-99-4||EINECS NO.:||231-554-3|
99.3% Sodium Nitrate NaNO3,
2.26g/Cm3 Sodium Nitrate NaNO3,
White Powder Sodium Nitrate NaNO3
White Crystal Powder 99.3% Sodium Nitrate CAS:7631-99-4 NaNO3 Industrial Grade
1. Properties: white to yellow crystalline powder
2. Melting point: 306.8°C
3. Boiling point: 380℃ (decomposition)
4. Density: 2.26g/cm3
6. Solubility: easily soluble in water, glycerin, liquid ammonia, slightly soluble in ethanol, insoluble in acetone.
|Test Items||Standard||Test Results|
|Content of sodium nitrate(NaNO3) %||≥ 99.3||99.3|
|Content of sodium nitrite(NaNO2) %||≤ 0.02||0.016|
|Content of chloride(NaCl) %||≤ 0.3||0.078|
|Content of insolubles in water %||≤ 0.03||0.021|
|Moisture %||≤ 1.5||1|
|Apperance of product||White fine crystal with slightly yellowish|
|Package and Trade mark||By woven plastic bag outer and white plastic bag inner|
1. In enamel industry, it is used as a fluxing agent, an oxidizing agent, and a raw material for formulating tantalum powder.
2. In glass industry, it is used as a decolorizing agent, defoaming agent, clarifying agent and oxidizing flux for various glass and products.
3. In inorganic industry, it is used as a decolorizing agent for molten caustic soda and for the manufacture of other nitrates.
4. In fertilizer industry, it is used as a quick-acting fertilizer for acidic soils, especially for fern root crops such as sugar beets and radishes. 5. In dye industry, it is used as a raw material for the production of picric acid and dyes.
6. In metallurgical industry, it is used as a heat treatment agent for steel making and aluminum alloys.
7. The machinery industry is used as a metal cleaning agent and as a ferrous black bluing agent.
8. In cigarette industry, it is used as a combustion improver for tobacco.
9. It can be used as a chemical reagent in analytical chemistry.
10. In addition, it is also used to produce explosives.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251