|Type:||Sodium Nitrate||Appearance:||White Or Slight Yellow Powder|
99.7% NaNO3 Sodium Nitrate,
NaNO3 Sodium Nitrate,
7631-99-4 sodium nitrate salt
Sodium Nitrate NaNO3 With CAS 7631-99-4 For Enamel/Explosive/Metallurgy/Fused Salt/Fertilizer
Sodium nitrate, melting point is 306.8 ℃, the density of 2.257 g/cm3 (20 ℃), colorless transparent or white microstrip yellow diamond crystals. It tastes bitter and salty, soluble in water and liquid ammonia, slightly soluble in glycerol and ethanol, easy to deliquescent, especially in the presence of a very small amount of sodium chloride impurities, sodium nitrate deliquescent greatly increased. When dissolved in water, the temperature of the solution decreases and the solution is neutral. When heated, sodium nitrate easily decomposes into sodium nitrite and oxygen. Sodium nitrate can help combustion and should be stored in a cool and ventilated place. Oxidation, friction with organic matter or impact can cause combustion or explosion
|Appearance||White or slight yellow crystal powder|
|Purity(sodium nitrate as dry basis) % ≥||99.7||99.3||98.5|
|Moisture % ≤||1||1.5||2|
|Water insoluble matter % ≤||0.03||0.06||--|
|Chloride (as Nacl) (dry basis) % ≤||0.25||0.3||--|
|Sodium nitrate (dry basis) % ≤||0.01||0.02||0.15|
|Sodium carbonate (dry basis) % ≤||0.05||0.1||--|
|Fe % ≤||0.005||--||--|
|Degree of looseness % ≤||90|
1. Glass industry for a variety of glass and products decolorizer, defoamer, clarifying agent and oxidizing flux.
2. Enamel industry as flux, oxidizer and raw materials for the preparation of enamel powder.
3.The food industry for the processing of meat coloring agent, to prevent meat deterioration, and can play a role in seasoning.
4. Inorganic industry as a decolorizer for molten caustic soda and for the manufacture of other nitrates.
5. Cigarette industry as a tobacco combustion agent.
6. Analytical chemistry as a chemical reagent.
7. Dye industry for the production of Picric acid and dye raw materials.
8. Metallurgical industry for steel, aluminum heat treatment agent.
9.The pharmaceutical industry as a medium for penicillin.
10.Fertilizer industry for the application of acid soil available fertilizer, especially for root crops, such as beets, radishes and so on.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251