|Product:||High Purity Sodium Nitrate||Appearance:||White Powder Or Colorless Transparent Crystals|
|Chemical Formula:||NANO3||EINECS No.:||231-554-3|
231-554-3 Sodium Nitrate NaNO3,
Sodium Nitrate NaNO3,
99% sodium nitrate 3
High Purity Sodium Nitrate CAS 7631-99-4 NaNO3 Sodium Nitrate
Sodium nitrate, melting point is 306.8 ℃, colorless transparent or white microstrip yellow diamond crystals.It is salty and bitter, easily soluble in water and liquid ammonia, slightly soluble in glycerol and ethanol, easy to deliquesce, especially when containing very few sodium chloride impurities, sodium nitrate deliquescence greatly increased.When dissolved in water, the solution temperature decreases and the solution is neutral.When heated, sodium nitrate easily decomposes into sodium nitrite and oxygen.Sodium nitrate can be combustible, must be stored in a cool and ventilated place.Oxidizing. Friction or impact with organic matter can cause combustion or explosion.Has the stimulation, the toxicity is very small, but has the harm to the human body.
|General industrial type|
|Superior grade||First Grade||Qualified products|
|Water content ≤||0.5||1.5||2|
|Water insoluble matter ≤||0.02||0.03||-|
1. Enamel industry - flux, oxidant and raw materials for the preparation of tantalum powder.
2. Glass industry - decolorizers, defoamers, clarifiers and oxidizing fluxes for various glass and products.
3. Food industry - a coloring agent for meat processing that prevents meat from spoiling and can be used for flavoring.
4. Fertilizer industry - a quick-acting fertilizer for acidic soils, especially for root crops such as sugar beets and radishes.
5. Dye industry - the raw material for the production of picric acid and dyes.
6. Metallurgical industry---heat treatment agent for steel making and aluminum alloy.
7. Machine industry - metal cleaning agent and preparation of ferrous metal bluing agent.
8. Pharmaceutical industry - the medium of penicillin.
9. Cigarette industry - a combustion improver for tobacco.
10. Analytical chemistry - chemical reagents. In addition, it is also used to produce explosives, etc.
11. Decolorizer for molten caustic soda and used in the manufacture of other nitrates.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251