|Name:||30% Purity PAC White Powder||Other Name:||White PAC/PAC/Coagulant/Flocculant|
|CAS:||1327-41-9||Molecular Formula:||Al2cln (OH) 6-n|
|Water Solubility:||Easily Soluble In Water||Appearance:||White Powder|
Hongzheng 30% Poly Aluminium Chloride,
1327-41-9 Hongzheng Poly Aluminium Chloride,
Al2cln (OH) 6-n pac powder Hongzheng
Water Treatment Flocculant PAC 30% High Purity Food Grade White Polyaluminium Chloride
White polyaluminum chloride is a white or milky white milk powder-like fine powder produced by spray drying aluminum hydroxide powder and high-purity hydrochloric acid. It is easily melted when exposed in the air. Also known as spray-dried polyaluminum chloride.
|Al2O3 (mass fraction %)||≥30||30.4|
|PH value(10g/L solution)||3.5-5.0||3.98|
1. Mainly used for the treatment of domestic drinking water, industrial water supply, oil field reinjection water, circulating cooling water and various sewage (such as urban domestic sewage, oily sewage, printing and dyeing sewage, papermaking sewage, steel mill sewage, etc.).
2. Paper-making sizing precipitant, sugar-making decolorizing and clarifying agent.
3. Used in many fields such as leather tanning, medicine, cosmetics and precision casting.
1. A large number of polynuclear aluminum hydroxyaluminum complexes with positive charge and stable shape can effectively promote flocculation and sizing.
2. The appearance is white, and the iron content is extremely low, which can meet the needs of manufacturing high-quality paper.
3. Polyaluminum chloride is a pre-hydrolyzed product of aluminum chloride. The degree of hydrolysis is relatively low, and the pH value of the pulp decreases less than that of aluminum sulfate.
4. Aluminum sulfate is only suitable for acidic sizing, while polyaluminum chloride can be sized in acidic and neutral environments, which significantly reduces the corrosion of the system and makes the treatment of white water easier.
5. It can be filled with cheap calcium carbonate fillers, which not only reduces the production cost, improves the whiteness and folding resistance of the paper, but also overcomes the inevitable shortcomings of synthetic rubber (such as AKD, etc.) (such as slippage, difficulty in sizing) Control, etc.).
6. Using polyaluminum chloride sizing, the retention and drainage effect of the slurry is obviously improved.
7. Except for the breaking length of the paper, all other indexes have been improved to varying degrees.
1. The content of AL2O3 is high, all above 30%.
2. The base degree is low, only 50%, while the base degree of ordinary polyaluminum is about 90%.
3. Water insoluble matter is small, only 0.3%, while ordinary polyaluminum has more than 2%.
4. The color is pure and white, and does not contain any heavy metals except AL+. After the product is converted into water, the aqueous solution is clear and transparent without any color, while the color of ordinary polyaluminum aqueous solution is yellow or brown.
5. It has low iron content and is easy to dissolve at low temperature. It is used in oil-water separation projects.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251