98% Pure Black Crown Crystallized Ferric Chloride 50kg Per Drums For Water Treatment
Ferric chloride is a black-brown hexagonal crystal crystal, which is pomegranate red under transmitted light and metallic green under reflected light. Soluble in water, methanol, ethanol, acetone and ether. Soluble in liquid sulfur dioxide, phosphorus tribromide, phosphorus oxychloride, ethylamine, aniline, slightly soluble in carbon disulfide, insoluble in glycerol.
melting point 304 °C(lit.)
boiling point 316 °C
PH 1 (200g/l, H2O, 20°C)
Water solubility 920 g/L (20 ºC)
HS No. 2827 39 20
|Ferric chloride (FeCl3) :
|Ferrous chloride(FeCl2) :
1. Water treatment industry: The role of ferric chloride can be used to purify water, making the water clear and colorless. It can be used as a purification agent for drinking water and a purification precipitant for the treatment of wastewater.
2. Printing and dyeing industry: ferric chloride is mostly used as oxidant and printing mordant when dyeing indigo dyeing. Catalyst for the production of organic synthesis of dichloroethane, etc.
3. Construction industry: Infiltration of its solution into building concrete can increase building strength, corrosion resistance and prevent water seepage.
4. Manufacturing industry: used in the production of electronic industry circuit boards and fluorescent digital tubes. Cocculant for the recovery of glycerin from the waste liquid of soap.
5. Catalysts for organic synthesis. Copper, selenium and arsenic are analyzed as indicators for the determination of phenol, cholesterol and choline.