96% To 98% Black Powder FeCL3 Ferric Chloride Soluble In Water
melting point 304 °C(lit.)
boiling point 316 °c
Density 2,804 g/cm3
Vapour density 5.61 (vs air)
Vapor pressure 1 mm Hg ( 194 °C)
refractive index n20/D1.414
flash point 316 °c
Storage conditions Store below +30°C.
Solubility H2O: soluble
Specific gravity 2.804
PH 1 (200g/l, H2O, 20°C)
Water solubility 920 g/L (20 ºC)
|Ferric chloride (FeCl3) :
|Ferrous chloride(FeCl2) :
1. The role of ferric chloride can be used for water purification, as a purification agent for drinking water and a purification precipitate for wastewater treatment.
2. Ferric chloride is mostly used as oxidant and printing mordant when dyeing indigo dyeing. It can also act as a catalyst for the production of organic synthesis of dichloroethane.
3. Infiltration of ferric chloride solution into building concrete can increase building strength, corrosion resistance and prevent water infiltration.
4. Ferric chloride can be used in the production of electronic industry circuit boards and fluorescent digital cylinders. Cocculant for the recovery of glycerin from the waste liquid of soap.
5. Ferric chloride can also be used as an indicator in organic synthesis catalysts, analysis of copper, selenium and arsenic, determination of phenol, cholesterol and choline.
Storage precautions After checking the packaging sealing, it should be stored in a warehouse with a suitable temperature, and the storage temperature should not be higher than 30 degrees Celsius and always stay away from flammable and explosive materials. In particular, it avoids storing oxidants and active metal powders in a warehouse and equipping them with suitable containers to avoid accidental spillage.