|Name:||Ferric Chloride Solution||Other Name:||Ferric Chloride Liquid|
|Purity:||40% - 42%Min||Appearance:||Red-Brown Liquid|
Ferric Chloride Solution 7705-08-0,
FeCl3 Ferric Chloride Solution
Ferric Chloride Liquid FeCl3 1.45tons/IBC Tank Ferric Chloride Solution 40%Min FeCl3
Liquid ferric chloride is a brown liquid. Relative density 1.42. Easy to be miscible with water, water solution is acidic, have oxidation corrosion effect on metals. Ferric chloride solution dilution, after hydrolysis to produce ferric hydroxide precipitation, a strong cohesion.
Chemical Name: Ferric Chloride Solution/Liquid
Other Name:(III) Iron Chloride Solution
Purity: 40% - 42%Min
Quality Standard: GB/T 4482-2018
Molecular Formula: FeCl3
Molecular Weight: 162.5 g/mol
CAS No.: 7705-08-0
|Insoluble substance %≤||0.5||0.09||Qualified|
1. Ferric chloiride solution is used in sewage treatment.
2. Ferric chloiride solution is used in production of printed circuit boards.
3. Ferric chloiride solution is used as a catalyst in many reactions.
4. Ferric chloiride solution is frequently used in laboratories.
5. Ferric chloiride liquid is used for colorimetric tests for phenols.
6. Ferric chloiride liquid is used as a drying reagent in many reactions.
7. Ferric chloiride liquid is used by bladesmiths and artisans in pattern welding.
8. Ferric chloiride liquid is used to strip aluminum coating from mirrors.
9. Ferric chloiride liquid is used to etch intricate medical devices.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251