|Name:||Ferric Chloride Solution||Other Name:||Ferric Chloride Liquid|
|CAS:||7705-08-0||Grade Standard:||Industrial Grade|
Red Brown Ferric Chloride Liquid,
Ferric Chloride Liquid Industrial Grade
Red-Brown Ferric Chloride Liquid Solution 40% 42% For Water Treatment
Ferric Chloride Solution is a colorless to light brown aqueous solution that has a faint hydrochloric acid odor. Highly corrosive to most metals and probably corrosive to tissue. Noncombustible. Used in sewage treatment and water purification.
|Insoluble substance %≤||0.5||0.09||Qualified|
1. Used as oxidant and mordant in dye industry, catalyst and oxidant in organic synthesis industry.
2. It is a caustic for photographic and printing platemaking and a raw material for making other iron salts, pigments, inks and medicines.
3. Can be used as free radical polymerization of polycondensation agent, inhibitor and chlorination of silver, copper.
4. Adding its solution to building concrete can increase the strength of buildings, corrosion resistance and prevent water seepage.
5. For drinking water and wastewater treatment.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251