|Name:||Ferric Chloride Solution||Other Name:||Ferric Chloride Liquid|
|CAS:||7705-08-0||Grade Standard:||Industrial Grade|
Strong Cohesion FeCl3 Ferric Chloride,
FeCl3 Ferric Chloride Liquid
Ferric Chloride Liquid FeCl3 1.45tons/IBC Tank Ferric Chloride Solution 40%Min
|Insoluble substance %≤||0.5||0.09||Qualified|
Appearance: Red-brown liquid
Properties:Redbrown liquid,relative density 1.42,soluble in water, aqueous acid, with oxidation and corrosion effect on metals.When diluting Ferric Chloride aqueous solution, Ferric Hydroxide hydrolysis generate precipitation with strong cohesion.
1. The liquid product can be dosed directly or dosed after dilution. Dilution is necessary before dosing for the solid product. The normal dilution ratio for the solid product is 2%-20%, and 5%-50% for the liquid product (based on weight percentage).
2. The specific dosage is based on the flocculation tests and trials by the users. The usual dosage of the liquid product is 3-40 g/ton, and of the solid product, 1-15 g/ton.
3. The product can not be stored with other chemicals.
4. For the liquid product, we provide special tanks for transportation to the clients, and afford the storage tank. The solid product is packed in inner plastic bags and further in polypropylene woven bags, with each bag containing 25 Kg.
5. The shelf life is six months for liquid product and one year for the solid product. The product should be stored in a dry and ventilated place, but the effect will not be affected even if it gets wet.
6. The product has some corrosion. It needs lots of water to wash if the product splashes into eyes.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251