|Name:||Ferric Chloride Anhydrous||Purity:||96%|
|Appearance:||Brown Green Crystal||CAS No.:||7705-08-0|
7705-08-0 Ferric Chloride Anhydrous,
Ferric Chloride Anhydrous FeCl3
Ferric Chloride Anhydrous 96% Min FeCl3 Iron(III) Chloride/ Iron Trichloride For Water Treatment
Ferric Chloride Anhydrous or Iron(III) chloride (FeCl3) is deliquescent, forming hydrated hydrogen chloride mists in moist air. It is rarely observed in its natural form.
Ferric Chloride anhydrous compound that stays in crystalline solid form and its melting point is 307.6 °C. If there is reflected light, it will appear dark green and if the light is in transmitted form, you will find it in purple red.
Ferric Chloride Anhydrous is mainly used for chemical synthesis and PCB etchant. It is also used in water treatment.
Ferric chloride anhydrous is used in sewage treatment, circuit board etching, stainless steel corrosion and mordant. It is an efficient and cheap urban sewage and industrial wastewater treatment flocculant. It has significant effects on the precipitation of heavy metals and sulfides in wastewater, decolorization, deodorization, oil removal, sterilization, phosphorus removal, and reduction of COD and BOD.
Ferric chloride is an efficient and cheap flocculant, which can be used in the treatment of drinking water, industrial water, industrial wastewater, urban sewage and swimming pool circulating water. It has significant effects on the precipitation of heavy metals and sulfides, decolorization, deodorization, oil removal, sterilization, phosphorus removal, and reduction of effluent COD and BOD. It is suitable for a wide pH range (4-12), with an optimum pH range of 6-10. It is also used in the manufacture of iron, mineral processing, chlorination and other printing agents.
1. Ferric chloride is used as a purification flocculant in environmental protection sewage treatment;
2. Used as water purifier in drinking water treatment;
3. Used as circuit board etchant in the electronics industry;
4. Corrosion of stainless steel products in light industry;
5. Organic synthesis as a catalyst for dichloroethane;
6. In the printing and dyeing industry, it is used as an oxidizing agent for indigo dye and a mordant for printing and dyeing;
7. The dye industry is used as an intermediate raw material;
8. Used as a raw material for catalysis in medicine and pharmaceuticals;
9. After infiltrating its solution in building concrete, it can increase the strength of the building, resist erosion and prevent water seepage;
10. Ferric chloride is the main raw material for the production of stevioside. It is used as a catalyst in the production of insoluble sulfur and is also widely used in the production of TV shadow masks.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251