|Name:||Sodium Sulphate Anhydrous||Other Name:||Glauber Salt|
7757-82-6 Sodium Sulphate Anydrous,
1000kg / Bag Sodium Sulphate Anydrous,
SHENHONG BRAND Sodium Sulphate Anydrous SSA Glauber Salt 50kg/Bag 1000kg/Bag
Product Name: sodium sulphate anhydrous
Product alias: Glauber's salt anhydrous
Molecular formula: Na2SO4
Molecular weight: 142.04
Cas no: 7757-82-6
Properties: White fine particle crystal or powder, hygroscopic, easily soluble in water, neutral in aqueous solution. Soluble in glycerol, insoluble in alcohol. Exposure to air gradually absorbs 1 molecule of water. The anhydrous substance with high purity and fine particles is called Yuanming Powder. Sodium sulfate can form heptahydrate and decahydrate, and heptahydrate (Na2SO4·7H2O) is a white orthorhombic crystal. When heated to 24.4 ℃, it turned into anhydrous. Sodium sulfate is reduced to sodium sulfide when reacting with carbon at high temperature.
|TEST ITEMS||STANDARD VALUE||TEST VALUE|
|Insolubles in water||0.05% Max||0.03%|
|Ca+Mg (as Mg)||0.15% Max||0.01%|
|Chloride (as Cl)||0.35% Max||0.16%|
|Fe (as Fe)||0.002% Max||0.00%|
1. Sodium sulphate anhydrous is used as a filler in synthetic detergents.
2. Sodium sulphate anhydrous is used in the manufacture of chemical products such as sodium sulfide, ultramarine, and sodium silicate.
3. Sodium sulphate anhydrous is used in the paper industry to manufacture sulphate pulp.
4. Sodium sulphate anhydrous is used to replace soda ash in the glass industry.
5. Sodium sulphate anhydrous is used as filler in dye industry.
6. Sodium sulphate anhydrous is used as a dyeing aid in the printing and dyeing industry.
7. Sodium sulphate anhydrous is used in the pharmaceutical industry as a laxative and an antidote for barium salt poisoning.
8. Sodium sulphate anhydrous is also used in the manufacture of synthetic fibers, leather, non-ferrous metallurgy, enamel, soap, etc.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251