|Name:||Sodium Sulphate Anhydrous||Other Names:||Glauber Salt|
|Appearance:||White Crystal Powder||CAS NO.:||7757-82-6|
Sodium Sulphate Anhydrous SSA,
Dyeing Chemicals Sodium Sulphate Anhydrous
Dyeing Chemicals Industrial Grade 99% Sodium Sulphate Anhydrous SSA Glauber Salt
Sodium sulfate anhydrous is also called anhydrous Glauber's salt, Yuanming powder. Chemical formula: Na2SO4. Molecular weight: 142.04. White uniform fine particles or powder. Odorless, salty and bitter. Density 2.68g/cm. Melting point 884 ℃. It is easily soluble in water, and the solubility increases rapidly with the increase of temperature within 0-30.4℃. Soluble in glycerol, insoluble in ethanol. The aqueous solution is neutral. When the aqueous solution is lower than 32.38°C, it will be crystallized as decahydrate. Above 32.38°C, it begins to crystallize out as anhydrous sodium sulfate.
Sodium sulfate anhydrous is mainly used in the manufacture of water glass, glass, enamel, pulp, refrigeration mixture, detergent, desiccant, dye diluent, analytical chemical reagent, pharmaceuticals, feed, etc.
|TEST ITEMS||STANDARD VALUE||TEST VALUE|
|Insolubles in water||0.05% Max||0.03%|
|Ca+Mg (as Mg)||0.15% Max||0.01%|
|Chloride (as Cl)||0.35% Max||0.16%|
|Fe (as Fe)||0.002% Max||0.00%|
1. Anhydrous sodium sulfate is mainly used as a filler for dyes and auxiliaries. It can be used to adjust the concentration of dyes and auxiliaries to make the raw materials reach the standard concentration.
2. Anhydrous sodium sulfate is used in the chemical industry to manufacture sodium sulfide sodium silicate water glass and other chemical products.
3. Glauber Salt can be used as a background color protector in the refining of printed silk fabrics.
4. Anhydrous sodium sulfate can be used as a cooking agent in the manufacture of kraft pulp in the paper industry.
5. Glauber Salt sulfate can be used to prepare vinylon spinning coagulant in textile industry.
6. Sodium sulfate Anhydrous can be used as an antidote for barium salt poisoning in the pharmaceutical industry.
7. SSA is used as a dye accelerator for direct dyes, sulfur dyes and vat dyes when dyeing cotton.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251