|Name:||Sodium Sulfate Anhydrous||Appearance:||White Crystal Powder|
|EINECS No.:||231-820-9||CAS No.:||7757-82-6|
Viscose Sodium Sulfate Anhydrous,
50KG / Bag Sodium Sulfate Anhydrous,
1000KG / Bag Sodium Sulfate Anhydrous
Viscose Sodium Sulfate Anhydrous 99% Sater Brand VSSA 50KG/BAG 1000KG/BAG
Sodium sulfate anhydrous (Yuanmingfen) is a white or light yellow substance, granular crystalline or powder, with a bitter and salty taste, with heat absorption. The relative density is 2.68, the melting point is 884°C, it is soluble in water, the solution is alkaline and insoluble in ethanol. It is easy to absorb moisture when exposed to the air and become aqueous sodium sulfate.
Anhydrous sodium sulfate is widely used in making water glass, glass, enamel, pulp, refrigeration mixture, detergent, desiccant, dye diluent, analytical chemical reagent, pharmaceuticals, etc.
|TEST ITEMS||STANDARD VALUE||TEST VALUE|
|Insolubles in water||0.05% Max||0.01%|
|Ca+Mg (as Mg)||0.15% Max||0.01%|
|Chloride (as Cl)||0.35% Max||0.00%|
|Fe (as Fe)||0.002% Max||0.00%|
1. Used as fillers to produce synthetic detergents.
2. Used in the manufacture of chemical products such as sodium sulphide, blue and sodium silicate, in paper industry, in the manufacture of sulphate pulp.
3. Used in glass industryas substitute for soda, and as filler in dyestuff industry.
4. Used as dyeing aids in Printing and dyeing industry.
5. Used as cathartic and barium salt poisoning antidote in pharmaceutical industry.
6. In addition, in synthetic fiber, leather, non-ferrous metallurgy, enamel, soap and other manufacturing applications.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251