|Name:||Sodium Sulphate Anhydrous||Other Names:||SSA|
|Appearance:||White Crystal Powder||Application:||Textile, Detergent, Glass|
Glauber Salt Sodium Sulphate Na2SO4,
Industrial Grade Sodium Sulphate Na2SO4,
Textile Dyeing Sodium Sulphate Na2SO4
Industrial Grade Glauber Salt Sodium Sulphate Anhydrous 99% Na2SO4 For Textile Dyeing
Sodium sulphate anhydrous is white pellet crystal or powder. Easy to dissolve in water , dissolve in glycerin , not dissolve in alcohol , aqueous liquor is neuter. When heat to 24.4 centigrade become anhydrous thing. Sodium sulfate and carbon are deoxidized become sodium sulfide during the pyroreaction.
|TEST ITEMS||STANDARD VALUE||TEST VALUE|
|Insolubles in water||0.05% Max||0.03%|
|Ca+Mg (as Mg)||0.15% Max||0.01%|
|Chloride (as Cl)||0.35% Max||0.16%|
|Fe (as Fe)||0.002% Max||0.00%|
1. SSA is used as a filler for dyes and auxiliaries. It can be used to adjust the concentration of dyes and auxiliaries so that the raw materials can reach the standard concentration.
2. SSA is used as a dye accelerator for direct dyes, sulfur dyes and vat dyes when dyeing cotton.
3. SSA can be used as a base color protector in the refining of printed silk fabrics.
4. SSA can be used as a cooking agent in the manufacture of kraft pulp in the paper industry.
5. SSA sodium can be used in the textile industry to prepare vinylon spinning coagulant.
6. SSA is used in the chemical industry to manufacture sodium sulfide sodium silicate water glass and other chemical products.
7. SSA is used as an antidote for barium salt poisoning in the pharmaceutical industry.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251