|Name:||Sodium Sulphate Anhydrous||Other Name:||Glauber Salt|
PH9 Sodium Sulphate Anydrous,
SSA Sodium Sulphate Anydrous,
7757-82-6 Sodium Sulphate Anydrous
PH9-11 Sodium Sulphate Anydrous SHENHONG BRAND SSA Glauber Salt
Chemical formula: Na2SO4
Molecular weight: 142.043
Properties: White monoclinic crystal or powder.
Melting point: 884℃
Relative density: 2.68
Solubility: Soluble in water, the aqueous solution is alkaline. Soluble in glycerol, insoluble in ethanol.
Solubility: H2O: 1 M at 20℃, clear, colorless
Product use: It is used as a salting-out agent and coagulant in medicine, and also used in papermaking, glass, printing and dyeing, synthetic fiber, tanning and other industries.
|TEST ITEMS||STANDARD VALUE||TEST VALUE|
|Insolubles in water||0.05% Max||0.03%|
|Ca+Mg (as Mg)||0.15% Max||0.01%|
|Chloride (as Cl)||0.35% Max||0.16%|
|Fe (as Fe)||0.002% Max||0.00%|
1. Anhydrous sodium sulfate is mainly used as a filler for synthetic detergents.
2. In the paper industry, it is used as a cooking agent in the manufacture of kraft pulp.
3. It is used to replace soda ash in the glass industry.
4. In the chemical industry, it is used as a raw material for the manufacture of sodium sulfide, sodium silicate and other chemical products.
5. In the textile industry, it is used to prepare vinylon spinning coagulation bath.
6. Used as a laxative in the pharmaceutical industry.
7. For non-ferrous metallurgy, leather, etc.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251