|Product Name:||Ammonium Sulfate||Purity:||21%|
|CAS No.:||7783-20-2||EINECS No.:||231-984-1|
|HS Code:||3102210000||Chemical Formula:||(NH4)2SO4|
231-984-1 Ammonium Sulfate,
Nitrogen Fertilizer Ammonium Sulfate
CAS7783-20-2 Agricultural Ammonium Sulfate Sulphate (NH4)2SO4 21% Nitrogen Fertilizer
Ammonium sulfate is colorless crystals or white particles. Odorless. Decomposes above 280°C. Solubility in water: 70.6g at 0°C, 103.8g at 100°C. Insoluble in ethanol and acetone. The pH of the 0.1 mol/L aqueous solution is 5.5. The relative density is 1.77. Refractive index 1.521. Ammonium sulfate is mainly used as a fertilizer and is suitable for various soils and crops. It can also be used in textile, leather, medicine and so on.
|STANDARD VALUE||ANALYSIIS RESULT|
|Appearance||white or off-white, powder or crystal||white crystal|
|Nitrogen (N), %||≥20.5%||21.0|
|Sulfur (S), %||≥24.0%||24.9|
|Free acid (H2SO4), %||≤0.05||0.007|
|Moisture (H2O), %||≤0.5||0.2|
|Water insoluble matter, %||≤0.5||0.1|
|Chloride (Cl-), %||≤1.0||0.3|
|Fluoride (F), %||≤500||10|
|Thiocyanate ion, mg/kg||≤1000||50|
|Mercury (Hg), mg/kg||≤5||＜0.1|
|Arsenic (As), mg/kg||≤10||＜0.1|
|Cadmium (Cd), mg/kg||≤10||＜0.1|
|Lead (Pb), mg/kg||≤500||＜0.1|
|Chromium (Cr), mg/kg||≤500||＜0.1|
|Total PAHs, mg/kg||≤1.0||0.9|
Ammonium sulfate can be used as base fertilizer, top dressing and seed fertilizer.
1. As base fertilizer: When using sulfuric acid as base fertilizer, pay attention to deep application of soil cover to facilitate crop absorption and reduce nitrogen loss. The effect of being used as base fertilizer in arid areas is often greater than that of top dressing, generally 30 to 50 kg per mu. The general dosage of rice rank field is 20 to 30 kg.
2. As top dressing: The top dressing application amount of cymbal sulfate should be determined according to different soil types. - Generally, 15 to 25 kg of top dressing is applied per mu. For soils with poor water and fertilizer retention properties, topdressing should be done in stages. The dosage per time should not be too much; for soils with good water and fertilizer retention properties, the number of times can be appropriately reduced and the dosage per time can be increased.
3. As seed fertilizer: Ammonium sulfate has no adverse effect on seed germination and can be used as seed fertilizer, but the dosage should not be too much, and the base fertilizer should be applied enough, so it is not necessary to apply seed fertilizer. For wheat seed fertilizer, use 3-5 kg of ammonium sulfate per mu, first mix it with dry fine soil, and then sow with mixing. When the amount of fertilizer is large, it should be applied in furrows; rice seedling fertilizer uses 2-3 kg of ammonium sulfate per mu. In case of low temperature and cold wave, it is necessary to keep shallow water layer. To avoid damage to the seedlings, it is used for soaking the roots of rice. Use 1 kg of ammonium sulfate per mu of seedling field, add 50 to 60 liters of water, and soak the roots of the seedlings in fertilizer water for about half an hour after melting. That is planting.
1. Ammonium sulfate should not be applied in contact with or mixed with other alkaline fertilizers or alkaline substances to prevent reducing fertilizer efficiency.
2. It is not advisable to apply ammonium sulfate on the same farmland for a long time, otherwise the soil will become sour and cause hardening. If it is really necessary to apply, some lime or organic fertilizer can be applied in an appropriate amount. However, it must be noted that it cannot be mixed with lime to prevent the decomposition of ammonium sulfate and cause nitrogen loss. Generally, the combined application of the two should be separated by 3 to 5 days.
3. Ammonium sulfate is not suitable for application on acidic soils.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251