|Name:||Anhydrous Ferric Chloride||Other Name:||Ferric Chloride|
|Grade Standard:||Industrial Grade||MF:||FeCl3|
Anhydrous Ferric Chloride Powder,
FeCl3 Ferric Chloride Powder,
7705-08-0 Ferric Chloride Powder
Anhydrous Ferric Chloride 96% FeCl3 CAS 7705-08-0 Ferric Chloride Powder For Water Treatment
Ferric Chloride (FeCl3) has very strong chemical molecular activity and has a powerful substitution effect on various metal materials. Therefore, it is often used in the industry for printed circuit board etching, IC lead frame etching, BGA etching, LCD panel surface etching, stainless steel etched carved door, badge industry, jewelry industry, precision metal component etching, copper plate etching, OLED etching, etc..
With fast reaction etching rate and large etching volume, especially for precise and fine line etching control. Smaller etching reduces short circuit, increases the etching yield of electronic products, and has the advantages of simple operation, safety and economy.
1. Anhydrous ferric chloride is mainly used for metal etching and sewage treatment. Among them, the etching includes the etching of copper, stainless steel, aluminum and other materials. It has the advantages of good effect and low price for the treatment of low-oil raw water, but it brings Disadvantages of yellowing water.
2. Anhydrous ferric chloride is also used in printing and dyeing cylinder engraving, electronic industrial circuit board and fluorescent digital tube production, etc.
3. The construction industry is used to prepare concrete to enhance the strength, corrosion resistance and waterproofness of concrete.
4. Anhydrous ferric chloride can also be combined with ferrous chloride, calcium chloride, aluminum chloride, aluminum sulfate, hydrochloric acid, etc. to make a water-repellent agent for clay soil, and used in the inorganic industry to make other iron salts and inks.
5. In the dye industry, it is used as an oxidant in dyeing with Yindixin dyes.
6. Used as a mordant in the printing and dyeing industry.
7. The metallurgical industry is used as a chlorinated ingress agent for extracting gold and silver.
8. Used as catalyst, oxidant and chlorinating agent in organic industry.
9. The glass industry is used as a hot coloring agent for glassware.
10. The soap industry is used as a coagulant for the recovery of glycerin from soap waste liquid.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251