|Name:||Ferric Chloride Solution||Other Name:||Ferric Chloride Liquid|
|CAS:||7705-08-0||Grade Standard:||Industrial Grade|
7705-08-0 FeCL3 Ferric Chloride,
Dyeing Industry FeCL3 Ferric Chloride,
Reddish Brown FeCL3 Ferric Chloride
Iron(III) Chloride Solution FeCl3 40% Solution Ferric Chloride Liquid For Water Treatment
Liquid ferric chloride is a reddish-brown liquid with a relative density of 1.42, which is easily miscible with water. The aqueous solution is acidic and has an oxidative and corrosive effect on metals. When the ferric chloride aqueous solution is diluted, it will produce ferric hydroxide precipitate after hydrolysis, which has strong cohesive force.
Ferric chloride is an important inorganic flocculant. It is characterized by high density of alum formation, easy precipitation, better treatment of low temperature and low turbidity water than aluminum salt, and a wide range of suitable pH values (5.0-11.0); The treatment of protein-containing wastewater such as alcohol and leather has special effects; in addition, it is also used for electronic etching, printing and dyeing cylinder engraving and fabric mordant, etc.
|4||Free Acid, %||≤0.4||0.29|
|5||Insoluble matter, %||≤0.5||＜0.20|
1. Excellent flocculation performance, the sedimentation speed is higher than aluminum salt series flocculants such as aluminum sulfate, polyaluminum chloride, etc., and the formed alum flowers are dense and settle quickly, which can reduce the phenomenon of running alum and reduce the number of backwashing of the filter.
2. Compared with solid iron trichloride, the price of liquid iron trichloride at the same concentration is more than 40% lower, which can completely replace solid iron trichloride;
3. Ferric chloride solution can replace liquid or solid aluminum sulfate, polyaluminum chloride, polyferric sulfate and other flocculants, and the processing cost can be reduced by more than 30% compared with it;
4. Liquid ferric chloride is an aqueous solution, eliminating the tedious operation and incomplete dissolution of solid flocculant solution preparation;
5. The amount of sludge produced after liquid ferric chloride treatment is small, which can greatly save the cost of sludge treatment;
6. It is suitable for a wide range of pH values of water bodies, and can be used in a wide range of pH values of 4 to 12, and the best pH value range is 6 to 10.
1.Liquid ferric chloride is used as a purification flocculant in environmental sewage treatment.
2. Liquid ferric chloride is used as a water purifier in drinking water treatment.
3.Used as a circuit board etchant in the electronics industry.
4. Used for corrosion of stainless steel products in light industry.
5.Used as a catalyst for dichloroethane in organic synthesis.
6.In the printing and dyeing industry, it is used as an oxidant and printing and dyeing mordant for indigo dyes.
7. The dye industry is used as an intermediate raw material.
8.Liquid ferric chloride is used as a raw material for catalysis in pharmaceuticals.
9.The liquid ferric chloride can increase the strength, corrosion resistance and prevent water seepage of the building after its solution is infiltrated into the building concrete.
10. Ferric chloride is the main raw material for the production of stevia. It is used as a catalyst in the production of insoluble sulfur and is also widely used in the production of TV shadow masks.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251