|Name:||Ferric Chloride Solution||Other Name:||Ferric Chloride Liquid|
|CAS:||7705-08-0||Grade Standard:||Industrial Grade|
Glass Industry FeCL3 Ferric Chloride,
Chlorinating Agent FeCL3 Ferric Chloride,
7705-08-0 Ferric Chloride Liquid
Industrial Grade Ferric Chloride Solution Water Treatment 40% Liquid Ferric Chloride
Compared with other wastewater treatment flocculants, the main features of liquid ferric chloride are as follows:
1. The price is lower than 40% solid ferric chloride (the same concentration), which can completely replace solid iron trichloride.
2. It is an aqueous solution, which saves the operation of preparing a solid solution and the problem of incomplete dissolution.
3. Instead of liquid or polyaluminum chloride, polyferric sulfate and other flocculants, the processing cost can be reduced by more than 30%.
4. Excellent flocculation performance, the sedimentation speed is higher than aluminum salt series flocculants (such as aluminum sulfate, polyaluminum chloride, etc.), and the formed alum flowers are dense.
5. The amount of sludge produced is small, which greatly saves the cost of sludge treatment.
6. It is suitable for a wide range of water body pH value of 4-12, and a suitable pH value range of 6-10.
|4||Free Acid, %||≤0.4||0.29|
|5||Insoluble matter, %||≤0.5||＜0.20|
1. The construction industry is used to prepare concrete to enhance the strength, corrosion resistance and waterproofness of concrete. It can also be formulated with ferric chloride, calcium chloride, aluminum trichloride, aluminum sulfate, hydrochloric acid, etc. to be a water-repellent agent for clay, and used in the inorganic industry to produce other iron salts and inks.
2. In the dye industry, it is used as an oxidant in dyeing with Yindioxin dyes.
3. Used as a mordant in the printing and dyeing industry. The metallurgical industry is used as a chlorinating agent for extracting gold and silver.
4. The organic industry is used as a catalyst, oxidant and chlorinating agent. The glass industry is used as a hot coloring agent for glassware.
5. The soap industry is used as a coagulant for the recovery of glycerin from soap waste liquid. Used in sewage treatment, circuit board etching, stainless steel corrosion and mordant, it is a good substitute for solid ferric chloride, among which HPFCS high-purity type is used for the high-demand cleaning and etching in the electronics industry.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251