|Name:||Iron-Free Aluminium Sulphate||Purity:||17%|
|MF:||AL2(SO4)3||Appearance:||White Flakes Or Lumps|
White Crystal Iron Free Aluminium Sulfate,
Easy Dissolve Iron Free Aluminium Sulfate,
Wood Preservatives Aluminium sulphate
17% Iron-Free Aluminium Sulphate High Quality Industrial Aluminium Sulfate
1. Name: Aluminium sulphate
2. Molecular formula: AL2(SO4)3
3. Solubility: easy dissolve
4. Appearance: Flakes or Granular or Powder
5. Properties: Iron-free aluminum sulfate is a white crystal, the specific gravity is 1.69 , easy to absorb moisture and agglomeration in the air for a long time .Dehydration temperature is 86.5 degrees Celsius, can dissolve in water, acid and alkali, insoluble in alcohol, the aqueous solution is acidulous.
6. Applications: Water treatment flocculation; Paper Industry; Textile Industry color fixing; Tidely used as mordant, tanning agents; pharmaceuticals astringent, wood preservatives, foam fire extinguishing agent, etc.
|Water insoluble matter||≤0.1%||0.09%|
Aluminum sulfate is mainly used as a sizing agent for papermaking and a flocculant for drinking water, industrial water and wastewater treatment. It is also a raw material for the production of artificial gems and other aluminum salts, such as ammonia alum, potassium alum, and refined aluminum sulfate. In addition, aluminum sulfate is also widely used in high-quality clarifiers, petroleum deodorizing and decolorizing agents, concrete waterproofing agents, high-grade paper forging white, titanium dioxide post-film treatment and the production of catalyst carriers.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251