|Name:||Non-Ferric Aluminium Sulfate||EINECS:||Iron Free Aluminium Sulfate|
|Appearance:||Flakes Or Granular Or Powder||Purity:||17%|
White Granular Iron Free Aluminum Sulfate,
Sewage Treatment Iron Free Aluminum Sulfate,
Non Ferric Aluminium Sulfate
White Granular Water Purification Iron Free Aluminum Sulfate Water Treatment Flocculant
Product name: Iron-free aluminum sulfate
Molecular formula: AL2(SO4)3
HS code: 2833220000
CAS code: 10043-01-3
Executive standard: HG2225-2001
Product shape: flake, powder, granular special requirements can be customized.
Product properties: The product contains 14-18 crystal water. At room temperature, the precipitate from the aqueous solution is a water-containing crystal, that is, AL2(SO4)3·18H2O; when it is weathered, the average composition of its molecules is AL2(SO4)3·14H2O. It can be a white powder with glare Flaky or crystalline flakes, harmless and pungent odor, changing from sweet to mild astringency.
Uses: Used in concrete curing agent, sewage treatment agent, alkali-free accelerator, paper sizing grade, flocculant, drinking water treatment, titanium dioxide manufacturing.
Eye contact: Lift the eyelid and rinse with running water or normal saline. Seek medical attention.
Inhalation: Leave the scene to a place with fresh air. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Seek medical attention.
Ingestion: Drink enough warm water to induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.
|Ferrous(Fe )% ≤||0.005||0.005|
|Water Insolube % ≤||0.1||0.1|
|PH (1% aqueous solution) ≥||3||3|
|Heavy metal (Pb) %≤||0.002||0.002|
1. Iron-free aluminum sulfate can be used as a paper sizing agent in the paper industry to enhance the water resistance and impermeability of paper;
2. After being dissolved in water, aluminum sulfate can agglomerate the fine particles and natural colloidal particles in the water into large flocs, which will then be removed from the water, so it can be used as a coagulant for water supply and wastewater.
3. In addition, iron-free aluminum sulfate can also be used as a turbid water purifier, or as a precipitating agent, fixing agent, filler, etc. It can even be used as an antiperspirant cosmetic raw material (astringent) in cosmetics;
4. Aluminum sulfate can be combined with baking soda and foaming agent to form a foam fire extinguishing agent in the fire protection industry;
5. Aluminum sulfate can be used as analytical reagent such as mordant, tanning agent, grease decoloring agent, wood preservative;
6. Iron-free aluminum sulfate can be used as a stabilizer for albumin pasteurization (including liquid or frozen whole eggs, egg whites or egg yolks);
7. Aluminum sulfate can be used as raw material and used to make artificial gems, high-grade ammonium alum, and other aluminates;
8. Aluminium sulfate can be used as a precipitant in the production of chrome yellow and lake dyes in the fuel industry, and at the same time can be used as a fixation and filler.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251