|Name:||Iron-Free Aluminium Sulphate||Purity:||17%|
|MF:||AL2(SO4)3||Appearance:||White Flakes Or Lumps|
Lumps Iron Free Aluminum Sulfate,
7784-31-8 Iron Free Aluminum Sulfate,
Wastewater Treatment Iron Free Aluminum Sulfate
High Quality Iron Free Aluminum Sulfate CAS 7784-31-8 17% Aluminium Sulphate Water Treatment
1. Name: Aluminium sulphate
2. Molecular formula: AL2(SO4)3
3. Solubility: easy dissolve
4. Appearance: Flakes or Granular or Powder
5. Properties: Iron-free aluminum sulfate is a white crystal, the specific gravity is 1.69 , easy to absorb moisture and agglomeration in the air for a long time .Dehydration temperature is 86.5 degrees Celsius, can dissolve in water, acid and alkali, insoluble in alcohol, the aqueous solution is acidulous.
6. Applications: It can be used as sizing agent and flocculant in wastewater treatment.In addition, it can also be used as clarifier, waterproofing agent, etc. It is a flocculant suitable for the purification of drinking water source. It is highly soluble in water and can purify water quality by flocculation precipitation.Aluminum sulfate with 17% alumina content is white block, white flake or white powder.It combines with impurities in the water to form a large flocculent which is removed from the water and is therefore used as a flocculant in drinking water treatment.
|Water insoluble matter||≤0.1%||0.09%|
1. Water treatment for drinking water and waste water treatment by settling of impurities by means of precipitation and flocculation.
2. Paper Industry used in paper sizing, thus improving paper quality and sizing efficiency.
3. Post processing of high grade Titanium dioxide.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251