|Product:||Iron-Free Aluminum Sulfate||Other Name:||Aluminum Sulfate|
|MF:||AL2(SO4)3||Appearance:||White Flakes, Lumps Or Powder|
233-135-0 Aluminum Sulfate Powder,
Low Iron Aluminum Sulfate Powder,
Paper Making Aluminum Sulfate
Low Iron/Iron-Free Aluminum Sulfate Powder For Water Treatment And Paper Making
Aluminum sulfate (chemical formula Al2(SO4)3, formula weight 342.15), white orthorhombic crystalline powder, density 1.69g/mL (25℃). In the paper industry, it is used as a precipitant for rosin gum, wax emulsion and other rubber materials, as a flocculant in water treatment, and as an internal retention agent for foam fire extinguishers, as raw materials for the production of alum and aluminum white, petroleum decolorization, deodorant, and some Raw materials for medicines, etc. It can also produce artificial gems and advanced ammonium alum.
|I Type:Low Ferrous/Low Iron||II Type:Non-Ferrous/Iron-free|
|Index||Test Result||Index||Test Result|
|Al2O3 % ≥||15.6||15.8||16.3||17|
1. Used as a paper sizing agent in the paper industry to enhance the water resistance and impermeability of paper;
2. Used as a coagulant for water supply and wastewater;
3. Used as turbid water purifier, also used as precipitating agent, fixing agent, filler, etc.
4. In the fire protection industry, it forms a foam fire extinguishing agent with baking soda and foaming agent;
5. Analytical reagents, mordants, tanning agents, grease decoloring agents, wood preservatives.
6. Stabilizers for albumin pasteurization (including liquid or frozen whole eggs, egg whites or egg yolks.
7. Used as raw material for the manufacture of artificial gemstones, high-grade ammonium alum, and other aluminates.
8. Used as a precipitant in the production of chrome yellow and lake dyes, and at the same time plays a role of fixing and filler.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251