|Product:||Iron-Free Aluminum Sulfate||Other Name:||Non-ferric Aluminum Sulphate|
|Appearance:||White Flake. Powder. Granular. Lump||MF:||AL2(SO4)3|
Non Ferric Aluminum Sulfate,
233-135-0 Aluminum Sulfate
Iron Free Aluminum Sulfate Water Purification Aluminum Sulfate 16%-17% Lumps
The iron-free aluminum sulfate solid product is white granular or lumpy, white shiny crystal. Stable in the air. Part of the crystal water will be lost at 86.5°C, and all of the crystal water will be lost at 250°C. When heated, it swells violently and becomes a spongy substance. When burned to red heat, it decomposes into sulfur trioxide and alumina. Weathering when the relative humidity is about 25% lower. Easily soluble in water, almost insoluble in ethanol, and the solution is acidic. After a long boiling, insoluble basic salt precipitates. The relative density is 1.62. Iron-free aluminum sulfate is a widely used industrial reagent and is often confused with alum (namely potassium aluminum sulfate dodecahydrate). Aluminum sulfate is usually used as a flocculant for the purification of drinking water and sewage treatment equipment, and it is also used in the paper industry.
|Item||Stabdard Value||Test Value|
|Appearance||White or light yellow flakes, lumps or powder||White lumps|
|Water Insoluble Matter||≤0.10%||0.001%|
1. Aluminum sulfate is used as a paper sizing agent in the paper industry to enhance the water resistance and impermeability of paper.
2. Aluminum sulfate can coagulate the fine particles and natural colloidal particles in water into large flocs after being dissolved in water, which can be removed from the water, so it is used as a coagulant for water supply and wastewater.
3. Aluminum sulfate is used as a turbid water purifier, as well as a precipitating agent, fixing agent, filler, etc. Used as a raw material for antiperspirant cosmetics (astringent) in cosmetics;
4. In the fire-fighting industry, aluminum sulfate forms a foam fire extinguishing agent with baking soda and foaming agent;
5. Aluminum sulfate is used as analytical reagent, mordant, leather tanning agent, grease decoloring agent, wood preservative;
6. Aluminum sulfate as a stabilizer for albumin pasteurization (including liquid or frozen whole eggs, egg whites or egg yolks);
7. Aluminum sulfate can be used as raw material to make artificial gemstones, high-grade ammonium alum, and other aluminates;
8. In the fuel industry, aluminum sulfate is used as a precipitant in the production of chrome yellow and lake dyes, and at the same time it plays a role of color fixation and filler.
9. Iron-free aluminum sulfate can be used in the production of high-grade paper, high-grade fabrics, food leavening agents, white rubber, white leather, etc.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251