|Product:||Ferric Chloride Hexahydrate||Other Name:||Iron Trichloride Hexahydrate|
|Appearance:||Yellow Crystal Or Hemisphere||Water Solubility:||920 G/L (20 ℃)|
Yellow Crystal Ferric Chloride Hexahydrate,
10025-77-1 Ferric Chloride Hexahydrate
Ferric chloride hexahydrate CAS 10025-77-1
Product name: Iron chloride hexahydrate
The solid products for brown crystal.
Melting point: 37
Relative density: 1.82
In the air easy to absorb moisture and deliquescence.
Liquid product is red brown solution.
Soluble in water, ethanol, glycerol, ether and acetone, soluble in benzene
|Water insoluble substance||≤0.01%||≤0.05%|
|Ammonia does not precipitate||≤0.1%||≤0.5%|
1. Is mainly used for metal etching, sewage treatment, etching including copper, stainless steel, aluminum and other materials of etching, for low oil of raw water treatment, has the advantages of good effect, the price is cheap, but the disadvantage of water color yellow.
2. Also used for dyeing and printing roller hand-cut, electronic circuit board and fluorescence digital tube production,etc.
3. Construction industry for the preparation of concrete, in order to enhance the strength of concrete, corrosion resistance and waterproof.
14. Can also with ferrous chloride, calcium chloride, aluminium chloride, aluminium sulfate, hydrochloric acid mixture mud concrete waterproofing agent, inorganic industry used to manufacture other iron salts and ink.
5. Dye industry is used as an oxidant for Indian families element when dyeing.
6. Used as a mordant dyeing and printing industry.
7. Metallurgical industry used as extracting gold, silver chloride penetration agent.
8. Organic industry used as catalyst, oxidant and chlorinating agent.
9. Glass industry is used as the glass hot coloring. Soap industry as flocculant for soap liquid waste recycling glycerin.
10. Another important use of ferric chloride is metal etching, etching products such as frames, clocks and watches, electronic components, signs nameplate.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251