|Name:||Anhydrous Ferric Chloride||Appearance:||Black Crystalline Powder|
231-729-4 Ferric Chloride Anhydrous,
FECL3 Ferric Chloride Anhydrous
Ferric Chloride Anhydrous Wastewater Treatment Agent FECL3 Black Powder
Ferric chloride anhydrous (Ferric chloride), is a covalent compound.The solids are dark brown crystals, also have thin sheets, soluble in water and have a strong absorbent, can absorb water from the air and delirium. When FeCl3 is precipitated from aqueous solution,six crystal waters are FeCl3·6H2O, and ferric chloride hexahydrate is an orange crystal. Ferric chloride is an important iron salt.
|TEST ITEMS||STANDARD VALUE||TEST VALUE||JUDGE|
|Appearance||Brown Green Crystals||Brown Green Crystals||First Grade|
|Ferric Chloride Content
|First Grade ≥96.0||98.57%||First Grade|
|Ferrous Chloride Content
|First Grade ≤2.0||0.18%||First Grade|
|Insoluble Content %||First Grade ≤1.5||0.37%||First Grade|
According to GB/T1621-2008 inspection, it meets the first grade standard of anhydrous ferric chloride.
1. The water treatment industry is used as a water purifier for drinking water; as a precipitant for wastewater treatment and purification;
2. In the printing and dyeing industry, it is used as an oxidizing agent and printing and dyeing mordant when dyeing indigo dyes;
3. Dichloroethane used in organic synthesis as a production catalyst;
4. Raw materials for manufacturing iron salts such as iron phosphate, medicines, pigments and inks.
5. Etching agents for photographic and printing plates; used as analytical reagents and color developing agents for thin layers;
6. Used in the production of electronic industrial circuit boards and fluorescent digital tubes.
7. After being infiltrated into the building concrete, it can increase the building's strength, corrosion resistance and prevent water seepage.
8. The coagulant in the recovery of glycerin from the waste liquid of soap production.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251