|Prduct Name:||Anhydrous Ferric Chloride||Content:||96%|
|Chemical Formula:||FeCl3||Color:||Brown Green|
96% FeCl3 Ferric Chloride,
50kg / Barrel FeCl3 Ferric Chloride,
PCB Etching Ferric Chloride Anhydrous
Ferric Chloride Anhydrous For PCB Etching 96% FeCl3 7705-08-0
Ferric chloride, anhydrous ferric chloride, chemical formula: FeCl3. Ferric chloride Cas7705-08-0. Main hazard: corrosive.
Solid iron trichloride is a black-brown crystal, also in flake shape, is easily soluble in water and has strong water absorption, which can absorb moisture in the air and deliquescence.
When ferric chloride precipitates from the aqueous solution, there are six crystal waters as FeCl3·6H2O, and ferric chloride hexahydrate is orange-yellow crystals.
|TEST ITEMS||STANDARD VALUE||TEST VALUE|
|Appearance||Brown Green Crystals||Brown Green Crystals|
|Ferric Chloride Content
|First Grade ≥96.0||98.57%|
|Ferrous Chloride Content (FeCl3) %||First Grade ≤2.0||0.18%|
|Insoluble Content %||First Grade ≤1.5||0.37%|
1. Ferric chloride is used as a treatment agent for drinking water and wastewater.
2. Ferric chloride is used as an oxidant and mordant in the dye industry.
3. Ferric chloride is used as a catalyst and oxidant for organic synthesis.
4. Liquid ferric chloride is often used as a water purifier for drinking water, a flocculant and precipitant for wastewater purification treatment.
5. Liquid ferric chloride is used as a chlorinated leaching agent for silver and copper ore. (Chlorination treatment of silver copper ore)
6. Etching agent and corrosive agent for photographic and printing plate making
7. Liquid iron trichloride is used to produce iron salts such as iron phosphate, medicines, pigments and inks.
8. Liquid ferric chloride can increase building strength, corrosion resistance and prevent water seepage after infiltrating its solution into building concrete.
9. Liquid ferric chloride is used in the production of electronic industrial circuit boards and fluorescent digital tubes.
10. The coagulant for the recovery of glycerin from the waste liquor of soap production from ferric chloride solution.
11. Ferric chloride solution is used as polycondensation agent and polymerization inhibitor for radical polymerization.
12. Ferric chloride solution can be used as an etching agent for circuit boards.
13. Ferric chloride solution is used to prepare surface treatment agent for steel bonding.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251