|Item:||Sodium Sulphate||Other Name:||Glauber Salt|
231-820-9 Sodium Sulphate Anhydrous,
Na2SO4 Sodium Sulphate Anhydrous,
7757-82-6 Sodium Sulphate Anhydrous
Anhydrous Sodium Sulfate 99% Purity For Paper Making Glauber Salt Na2SO4 For Detergent And Soap
1. Chemical name: Sodium sulphate
2. Alias:Anhydrous thenardite; Yuanming powder;
3. Mollecualr weight:142.04
4. CAS:7757-82-6; ENS:231-820-9
5. Chemical formula:Na2SO4
6. Appearance performance:white crystalpowder
7. Application: It is used as filler for synthetic detergent, cooking agent for sulfate pulp, raw material for manufacturing sodium sulfide, sodium silicate and other chemical products, pharmaceutical laxative, and can also be used for printing and dyeing, glass, metallurgy, etc.
|TEST ITEMS||STANDARD VALUE||TEST VALUE|
|Appearance||White crystal||White crystal|
|Ca+ & Mg+||0.15%MAX.||0.00%|
|Conclusion||The product is sampled according to GB/T8618-2001 and tested as per GB/T6009-2003, and the test result is eligible.|
1. In the chemical industry is used to manufacture sodium sulfide sodium silicate and some other chemical products.
2. It can be used as the pulping digestion n the paper industry for the manufacture of kraft pulp.
3. In the glass industry to replace soda ash as a cosolvent.
4. In the textile industry to be used to blend vinylon spinning coagulants.
5. It can be used for non-ferrous metallurgy.
6. Mainly used as filler for synthetic detergent.
7. Concrete early strength agent in construction industries.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251