|Name:||Industrial Grade Sodium Sulfate||Purity:||99%|
|MF:||Na2SO4||Appearance:||White Crystal Powder|
|EINECS No.:||231-820-9||Application:||Glass Paper Construction Cement|
231-820-9 Sodium Sulphate Na2SO4,
Glass Manufacturing Sodium Sulphate Na2SO4
Sodium Sulphate Anhydrous Sateri Brand 99% Na2SO4 White Powder Sodium Sulfate
1.Chemical Name: Sodium sulphate anhydrous
3.Package:50kg or 1000kg or 1250kg PP bag with PE liner
4. Application:Basic chemical industry material. Mainly use in printing and dyeing industry, glass manufacturing industry, paper making industry, tanning, metal smelting, surface treatment and filler industries.It is also Used in chemical industry as material of manufacturing sodium sulphate, sodium silicate and other chemical products.
5. Storage: Store in a cool&ventilated dry place, away from light & water, not mixed with the acid-base storage.
|TEST ITEMS||STANDARD VALUE||TEST VALUE|
|Insolubles in water||0.05% Max||0.01%|
|Ca+Mg (as Mg)||0.15% Max||0.01%|
|Chloride (as Cl)||0.35% Max||0.00%|
|Fe (as Fe)||0.002% Max||0.00%|
1. Sodium Sulphate for the preparation of sodium sulfide, pulp, glass, water glass, enamel,
2. Sodium Sulphate also used as a laxative and barium salt poisoning antidote.
3. Sodium Sulphate is with salt and sulfuric acid manufacture of hydrochloric acid by-product.
4. Chemical used in the manufacture of sodium sulfide, sodium silicate. Laboratory used to wash the barium salt.
5. Industry used to making caustic soda and Sulfuric acid , also used for paper, glass, printing and dyeing, synthetic fibers, leather etc..
6. In organic synthesis in the laboratory of sodium sulfate is one of the most commonly used after processing desiccant.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251