0.01% ASH PFA Paraformaldehyde,
25kg / Bag PFA Paraformaldehyde
Paraformaldehyde 96% For Synthetic Resins And Adhesives 25kg/Bag
Paraformaldehyde is a white amorphous powder. It smells of formaldehyde. A linear polymer of formaldehyde. It has no fixed melting point and decomposes when heated. The melting point is 120～170℃. It is easily soluble in hot water and releases formaldehyde, slowly soluble in cold water, soluble in caustic alkali and alkali metal carbonate solution, insoluble in alcohol and ether, and its high polymer is insoluble in water. Reactions similar to formaldehyde can occur, such as chloromethylation and the formation of acetals with alcohols. Used in synthetic resins, adhesives, fungicides, insecticides, disinfectants, etc.
|APPEARANCE||WHITE POWDER||WHITE POWDER|
|ACID VALUE(FORMIC ACID)||≤ 0.03%||0.02%|
1. Farm chemical: composite acetochlor, butachlor, ect
2. Paint: composite high-end automobile paint
3. Papermaking: composite paper intensifier
4. Casting: casting remover and adhesive of casting synthesis
5. Cultivation industry: fumigation disinfectant
1. Transport vehicles should be equipped with relevant fire equipment and equipment for handling emergent leakage.
2. Exhaust pipe of the carrier should be equipped with fire device.
3. Don’t mix transport with oxidant, reducing agent, acids, alkali and edible chemicals.
4. Should be prevented from solarization, rain, and high temperature, fire and heat during transportation.
5. Carriers should be thoroughly cleaned after transportation finishing.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251