|Name:||Anhydrous Ferric Chloride||Other Name:||Iron (III) Chloride|
|MF:||FeCl3||Appearance:||Dark Brown Crystal|
|UN Number:||1773||HS Code:||2827399000|
7705-08-0 Anhydrous Ferric Chloride,
FeCl3 Anhydrous Ferric Chloride,
96% Min Anhydrous Ferric Chloride
96% Min Industrial FeCl3 7705-08-0 Anhydrous Ferric Chloride For Water Treatment
Anhydrous ferric chloride is a covalent compound. Also known as ferric chloride, it is a black powder. It has a melting point of 306°C and a boiling point of 315°C. It is easily soluble in water and has strong water absorption. It can absorb moisture in the air and deliquescence. It easily absorbs moisture in the air and becomes crystalline iron chloride (FeCl3•6H2O). It decomposes into ferrous chloride and chlorine at high temperature. It is easily soluble in water, ethanol, ether and acetone, slightly soluble in carbon disulfide, and almost insoluble in ethyl acetate. The relative density (d25) 2.90. The melting point is 282°C. The boiling point is about 316°C, which is corrosive to metals.
|TEST ITEMS||STANDARD VALUE||TEST VALUE||JUDGE|
|Appearance||Brown Green Crystals||Brown Green Crystals||First Grade|
|Ferric Chloride Content||First Grade ≥96.0||98.57%||First Grade|
|(FeCl3) %||Qualified Grade≥93.0|
|Ferrous Chloride Content||First Grade ≤2.0||0.18%||First Grade|
|(FeCl3) %||Qualified Grade≤4.0|
|Insoluble Content %||First Grade ≤1.5||0.37%||First Grade|
1. Sewage wastewater treatment.
2.A catalyst for the organic industry.
3. Intermediate dyes in the dye industry.
4. Used for metal etching and sewage treatment. Among them, the etching includes the etching of copper, stainless steel, aluminum and other materials. It has the advantages of good effect and low price for low-oil raw water treatment, but it brings the disadvantage of yellowing water.
5. Used for printing and dyeing cylinder engraving, electronic industrial circuit board and fluorescent digital tube production, etc.
6. The construction industry is used to prepare concrete to enhance the strength, corrosion resistance and waterproofness of concrete.
7. It can also be formulated with ferrous chloride, calcium chloride, aluminum chloride, aluminum sulfate, hydrochloric acid, etc. to form a waterproofing agent for clay.
8. In the inorganic industry, it is used to make other iron salts and inks.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251