|Product Name:||Ferric Chloride Anhydrous||MF:||FeCl3|
|Appearance:||Black Crystalline Powder||Application:||Water Purification|
ISO 45001 Anhydrous Ferric Chloride,
7705-08-0 Anhydrous Ferric Chloride,
FeCl3 Ferric Chloride
Black Crystalline Powder Anhydrous Ferric Chloride 96% For Sewage Treatment
Anhydrous ferric chloride is a black-brown hexagonal crystal. It is garnet red under transmitted light, and metallic green under reflected light. The melting point is 306°C, the relative density is 2.898, and it is easily soluble in water, methanol, ethanol, acetone and ether. Soluble in liquid sulfur dioxide, phosphorus tribromide, phosphorus oxychloride, ethylamine, aniline, slightly soluble in carbon disulfide, insoluble in glycerin. Anhydrous ferric chloride is used as a water treatment agent, also used as a mordant, catalyst, chlorinating agent, and used in the manufacture of other iron salts. Mainly used for water purification, but also used for printing plates, pigments, dyes and drugs, etc.
|TEST ITEMS||STANDARD VALUE||TEST VALUE|
|Appearance||Brown Green Crystals||Brown Green Crystals|
|Ferric Chloride Content (FeCl3) %||First Grade ≥96.0||98.57%|
|Ferrous Chloride Content (FeCl3) %||First Grade ≤2.0||0.18%|
|Insoluble Content %||First Grade ≤1.5||0.37%|
1. Anhydrous ferric chloride is used as an oxidant and mordant in the dye industry, and a catalyst and oxidant in the organic synthesis industry.
2. Anhydrous ferric chloride is a corrosive agent for photographic and printing plates and a raw material for manufacturing other iron salts, pigments, inks and medicines.
3. Anhydrous ferric chloride can be used as polycondensation agent, polymerization inhibitor for radical polymerization, and chlorination of silver and copper ore.
4. Anhydrous ferric chloride mixed with its solution in building concrete can increase the strength, corrosion resistance and prevent water seepage of the building.
5. Anhydrous ferric chloride is used for the treatment of drinking water and wastewater.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251