|Name:||Anhydrous Ferric Chloride||Other Name:||Ferric Chloride|
|CAS:||7705-08-0||Appearance:||Black Crystalline Powder|
|EINECS:||231-729-4||Water Soluble:||Soluble In Water|
231-729-4 FeCl3 Ferric Chloride,
98% FeCl3 Ferric Chloride
Ferric Chloride Anhydrous PCB Etching Wholesale Ferric Chloride Anhydrous 98%
Anhydrous ferric chloride is a covalent compound. Also known as ferric chloride, it is a black powder. It has a melting point of 306°C and a boiling point of 315°C. It is easily soluble in water and has strong water absorption. It can absorb moisture in the air and deliquescence. It is made by hexahydrate ferric chloride losing six crystal water.
|TEST ITEMS||STANDARD VALUE||TEST VALUE||CONCLUSION|
|Appearance||Brown Green Crystals||Brown Green Crystals||First Grade|
|Ferric Chloride Content||First Grade ≥96.0||98.57%||First Grade|
|(FeCl3) %||Qualified Grade≥93.0|
|Ferrous Chloride Content||First Grade ≤2.0||0.18%||First Grade|
|(FeCl3) %||Qualified Grade≤4.0|
|Insoluble Content %||First Grade ≤1.5||0.37%||First Grade|
1. Anhydrous ferric chloride is used for metal etching and sewage treatment. Among them, the etching includes the etching of copper, stainless steel, aluminum and other materials. It has the advantages of good effect and low price for the treatment of raw water with low oil content.
2. Anhydrous ferric chloride is used in the construction industry to prepare concrete to enhance the strength, corrosion resistance and waterproofness of concrete.
3. Anhydrous ferric chloride is used as an oxidant in dyeing of Yindioxin dyes in the dye industry.
Used as a mordant in the printing and dyeing industry.
4. Anhydrous ferric chloride can be formulated as a waterproofing agent for mud concrete, and used in the inorganic industry to make other iron salts and inks.
5. Anhydrous ferric chloride is used for printing and dyeing cylinder engraving, electronic industrial circuit board and fluorescent digital tube production, etc.
6. Anhydrous ferric chloride is used as a hot coloring agent for glassware in the glass industry.
7. Anhydrous ferric chloride is used as a coagulant for the recovery of glycerin from soap waste liquid in the soap making industry.
8. Anhydrous ferric chloride is used as a chlorinating ingress agent for extracting gold and silver in the metallurgical industry. The organic industry is used as a catalyst, oxidant and chlorinating agent.
1. Precautions for safe handling: Avoid all personal contact, including inhalation. Wear protective clothing when risk of exposure occurs. Use in a well-ventilated area. Avoid contact with moisture. Avoid contact with incompatible materials. When handlings, DO NOT eat, drink or smoke. Keep containers securely sealed when not in use. Avoid physical damage to containers.
2. Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities: Store in original containers. Keep containers securely sealed. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Store away from incompatible materials and foodstuff containers. Protect containers against physical damage and check regularly for leaks. Observe manufacturer's storage and handling recommendations contained within this SDS.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251